This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thanks Pokerstratrgy

• STOCKY8A1
      STOCKY8A1
      Bronze
      i got my first $10 today on poker770 and play a cash tabel for 1h at 1-2 and ended in profit
      and got some good note on players and name of sum so i an find them again :f_eek: . thanks to the help on here.

?????
      how do i get the full $50 plz anyone
  • 3 replies
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      you just generate $0.50 of rake every week for 4 more weeks (which is quite easy to do), they drop you installments every week to make up the full amount.

I got short on chips after 3 AA allin preflops there for 100bb each & was left with $4, so have just 4 table short-stacked for a few weeks. Its quite fun being an annoying short stack for a change. At £30 now.

Check out the PS freeroll. Its super-soft.

gl.
    • STOCKY8A1
      STOCKY8A1
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply sileekhunt will do that and stay away from the tabel where you are seated ty m8 & GL 2u 2
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you sileekhunt :)

How are you finding Poker770 then STOCKY8A1! It is nice to see you in Bronze :)

Have you tried our daily freeroll at Poker770, click here for more details!

Kind regards,
      Gary