What is this???

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I can't figure out what these responses mean. Are they mocking me? Playing with me? Delaying for some strange reason? Trouble with english? This is what I sometimes get from the wh support. Can anyone explain this lack of understanding sentences or what does this all mean?

1. I ask:
      Hi!
      >>>> I have lost my hand history and would greatly appreciate it if you
      >>>> could
      >>>> send it to me for the last six months.

2. Answer:
      Due to the large amount of data we are experiencing technical problem
      >>>> in
      >>>> exporting your hand history for the past 6 months, we may only provide
      >>>> you a copy of his hand history within a one month period only.
      >>>>
      >>>> Thank you and have a nice day.
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>> Sincerely,
      >>>>
      >>>> Jayden
      >>>> William Hill Poker Support

3. So I ask for as much as possible:
      Hi!
      >>> I use hm2 and it deletes the locally stored hand history after
      >>> importing
      >>> it to its database which has been lost. The amount of data may be large
      >>> for the last 6 months, but isn't it divided into parts in different
      >>> servers? It was that way with pokerstars. So, there will be several
      >>> parts
      >>> of data, not one large as I understand. So, I would very much
      >>> appreciate
      >>> if you could send me the hand history for the last 6 months
      or as much of it you are able to

4. Repeat n ask if I want what I asked for:
      Again, we would like to inform you that we are unable to send you the
      >>> amount of hand history that you're requesting as we are having
      >>> technical
      >>> issues exporting your hand history for the past 6 months. However, we
      >>> can provide you a copy of your hand history within a one month period
      >>> only.
      >>>
      >>> Please let us know if you wish to proceed so we could accommodate your
      >>> request right away.

5. I answer
      Hi,
      >>
      >> yes I would like that, thanks!

6. And then I get this:
      This is Isobel from Support Team.
      >>
      >> We are delighted that you are satisfied with our service. We strive to
      >> offer our members the best quality service attainable. It is satisfying
      >> when our members appreciates our efforts.
      >>
      >> If you ever need clarification or have questions, please let us know so
      >> we can provide further assistance. Have a great day.
      >>
      >> Have a nice day.
      >>
      >> Best Regards,
      >>
      >> Isobel
      >> William Hill Poker Support
      >>
      Que? I haven't said anything with about I'm satisfied, I haven't even got anything yet. So this is how she closes a question and mark me as a satisfies customer. For the support of the year count?

7. So am forced to ask again?
      So, where is the hand history? It will come later?
      >

8.Answer is asking for a date again:
      This is Isobel from Support Team.
      >
      > May I please ask from which date would you like us to send you your hand
      > history.
      >
      > Please let us know if you wish to proceed so we could accommodate your
      > request right away.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      >
      > Isobel
      > William Hill Poker Support

9. My reply
      Which date? As I said I would like as much of it as possible, that is,
      from the first date you are able to send me. (3rd time I had to say that, and what was she so happy providing support for in the last letter when she hadn't done anything)???

10. And tonight another support representative steps in and says she has forwarded it to the Poker Management. Where has it been before?

This is Victoria from Support Team.

This is in connection to your hand history request. I understand that you were informed that we would only be able to send copies of your hand history for the last 30 days due to technical issue. I have forwarded the request to the Poker Management for handling.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Victoria
      William Hill Poker Support Team.

I knew beforehand that I might this treatment from wh support. 10 mails and now it is sent to the poker department. Was I in the horseracing department before. I dont trust them sending it to the poker department as they say. Not for a minute.

Compare this with Stars handled my question

Hello ...,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that I have now requested for all of your played hands to be sent to you. Please note this could take up to 24 hours to deliver all hands.

You may also receive multiple emails, the many billions of hands PokerStars has dealt means there are a number of different databases containing your hand histories. You will need to download the hands from all emails sent.

If there is anything else I can do to assist you or should you have any further questions, thoughts or comments I kindly ask that you do not hesitate to contact us again. We are here for your assistance and your assistance only and are always more than happy to be of any help.

Thank you ..., for choosing PokerStars!

Kind regards,

Stina J
      PokerStars Support Team
      ---
      We are poker!

Have more horrifying mails from wh too. With totally illogical, no hable englise, senseless 'answers'. Can't for the world figure out way. Ideas?
  • 3 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      Just try to be a bit polite and have patience.

The helpdesk employees don't have the most glamorous and most well paid jobs in the world. They aren't doing you over on purpose from what I can see. There may be a bit of linguistic confusion (, to which you contribute too).

So HM2 gobbeled up your hand histories? Did it do so before asking if you'd like a backup? Now, that would be doing you over. Have you looked around for backups? PT3 copies hand histories to another directory. That would be the normal way to behave for any kind of software handling any kind of documents of yours.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi ZeroDegrees,

Looks like you have this under control now. It pays to be patient in these situations. I'm with Yohan here, it may be down to slight linguistic confusion.

I understand your frustration here but it looks like you got there in the end :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      @yohan: I didn't mail my comments in this post, was polite and also added best regards etc. Just to clearify.