fightin' with laziness - finished

• herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Hi all

I'm from Poland and sux at english so sorry guys for mistakes and simple lang. i use here ;)

Starting this blog mostly to motivate myself. Now grinding 15$ stt KO's at P*. Wasnt be there if i didnt met Milan Burdych (hi mate :s_cool: ) on my way - he staked me at Febuary at 3 months later can play with my own BR at 15s.

My biggest leak ever is that im fish. Fish at being motivated to play. Think i can beat these games and make nice $ but all in all at the every month i played i saw at hem only <50h...
      So now i made resolution to improve. And have to put it somwhere - starting blog will be perfect for this.
      Already bought a book which can help me with timemanagment - "Eat that frog" by Brian Tracy. There's long way ahead of me, so its better to start this walk as quick as possible.

Some stats:

All 15s i played this year (that's what i talked about - 4 months and only 3k games....)

So we have 8th of june - and my goal for this month is to play at least 60+hours. Long term goal is to reach 100+h/month. Will be hard considering that i have a job 730-1500 but with some improvments at my timemanagment think its achievable without being no-lifer.
  • 235 replies
    • Schrader69
      Schrader69
      Bronze
      those turbs?
      Ive downloaded that procrastination book 2, couple years back, still planing on getting round to it. if u get thru it let us know what u think.

Good luck
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      right - this all are turbos, always prefferd faster structure ;) than normals ;)

Also have to say that i'm planning to switch into 18mans, and prob you'll see some hands/girapphes and whinning about it (joking ofc) - but all help would be appreciate.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Welcome to blogging!

Great to see yet another HUsnger starting up, we've got a whole bunch now!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Regards,
      Richard
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Played today 6,4hours, fired few 18m, and run like shit overall. Started yestereday by droppin -20BI in 60 games, today bad things continue...

Plan for tommorow (or today cause its 2 am :) ):
      -do some review
      -play at least 6h
    • hang1126
      hang1126
      Bronze
      Glad to see another sng blog :D
      I recognize your screen name, played with you in some games before.

I also got the same problem, often find myself lack of the motivation to play, guess I should fix that asap. :tongue:

Anyway gl and keep us updated your progress :)
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Are You jokin'? Today run bad begin:

Poker Stars $11.28+$2.82+$0.90 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t200/t400 Blinds + t25 - 4 players - View hand 1792096
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: t4303 M = 6.15
      CO: t3403 M = 4.86
      BTN: t222 M = 0.32
      Hero (SB): t5572 M = 7.96

Pre Flop: (t700) Hero is SB with K :diamond: K :club:
      1 fold, BTN calls t197 all in, Hero calls t200, BB checks

Flop: (t1097) 9 :spade: 7 :club: 4 :heart: (3 players - 1 is all in)
      Hero bets t438, BB raises to t2411, Hero raises to t5147 all in, BB calls t1467 all in

Turn: (t8853) 5 :club: (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: (t8853) J :club: (3 players - 3 are all in)

Final Pot: t8853
      BB shows J :heart: 7 :heart: (two pair, Jacks and Sevens)
      BTN shows 4 :club: 3 :club: (a flush, Jack high)
      Hero shows K :diamond: K :club: (a pair of Kings)
      BB wins t8162
      BTN wins t691

More info about how big in minus is today right at the evening :)
      Stay tunned
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      Sry to see that. Do u filter only 9mans in the graph? Coz red line s not workin for 18mans...
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MilanBurdych
      Sry to see that. Do u filter only 9mans in the graph? Coz red line s not workin for 18mans...
      From few days i was running like shit, after sessions i was looking at HEM and keep asking myself how the fxxx i can run so badly -> both red and grenn was going in the direction of "hell". I thought "fk downswing started, must live with it and keep grinding, few k games and i forget about it".

But today i did deep analyse and math, put some numbers at excel, calc manually all my winninghs and WTF?!?!?! My calc showed me that i should be around +400$ at june, and my hem was showin me at BIG MINUS.

But how tf can be possible i thought. I had ~2000$ an the 1st of june, played 500games now (mtts+sng), math showed me that i must be +400$ from games. So started to check it 2nd time - this time i was sure -> after P* updete there is a bug and bounties are not payed after game is finished. But they are and were.

And when i was 1000 time scrolling down the audit i found it -> cashout -450$. And i was :s_biggrin: -> i said to myself "what an idiot u are....". At that moment i know what was wrong.

Few months ago HEM didnt support bounties. In order to keep right winnings stats and stuff like giraphes you had to type manually bounties into tourn summary. Without it our graph lookes like graphs ppl who we love most have -> straight line headin south-east.

On 2nd of june i did update hem to 10a version. My "downswing" started right after 2nd. Now i know - new version dont support KOs format.
      I quickly returned to prev 09 version, reload my DB and saw it -> 8% ROI +400$ and i was both - happy cause i solve this matter , and unhappy cause i spend 6h solving it, and my HEM are still importing hands to new DB. SO graphs will be later... Correct 1 without whinning about DS.

edit: my whole month (9m/18m/mtts)

My home games (15$ stt)

Not that bad....
      Now my mind is clear (i was starting to tilt when looking at \ line) and all i have to do is fk all others games and keep making decent vol + addin few 18m when traffic will be bad at 15s.

Stay tunned.
      Cya
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Sick hand - what are u doin here?
      BB is a winning reg, def thinking, maybe a liitle bit 2 agro, but not much. CO is loose agro fish, total random.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $200(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($2,432)
      BB ($3,430)
      CO ($5,749)
      BTN ($1,889)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:diamond:

CO raises to $600, fold, Hero raises to $1,500, BB raises to $3,430 (AI), fold, WTF???

i 3b/snap CO, but now i got hard nut to crack.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      If you've already invested 1500/2432, I don't see how we can fold leaving ourselves only 932 behind, to be honest..

Especially when the second shortest stack is still twice of yours if you do fold.
    • Lasso
      Lasso
      Bronze
      Why didn't you just shove preflop? I mean imagine if the CO just calls you and the flop comes AKx. Are you going to fold or what are you doing in that case? Just shove it preflop to avoid such spots. If anyone wakes up with a hand behind you it's just a setup. You have 12 BB's, everything but shoving in that spot is bad imo.
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      No matter what kind of flop comes i'd bet. When i 3B small ppl tend to be lot more spazzy compared to situation when i just shove pre. I mean - looser calls or overshoves when i'm commited.
      But this BB shove was, to be honest, sick 4 me. First thoughts was AA/KK, but when i started (and still do) thinking about it later i doubt that he could fold here AK, AQs, TT maybe, BUT there is still CO who covers him, so maybe AKs TT he folds...
      Got to put it in calc and see...

Ofc when BB was total random/fish i'd never think about, but with regs things are different.
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herekPL
      Poker Stars $11.28+$2.82+$0.90 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t200/t400 Blinds + t25 - 4 players - View hand 1792096
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: t4303 M = 6.15
      CO: t3403 M = 4.86
      BTN: t222 M = 0.32
      Hero (SB): t5572 M = 7.96

Pre Flop: (t700) Hero is SB with K :diamond: K :club:
      1 fold, BTN calls t197 all in, Hero calls t200, BB checks

Flop: (t1097) 9 :spade: 7 :club: 4 :heart: (3 players - 1 is all in)
      Hero bets t438, BB raises to t2411, Hero raises to t5147 all in, BB calls t1467 all in

Turn: (t8853) 5 :club: (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: (t8853) J :club: (3 players - 3 are all in)

Final Pot: t8853
      BB shows J :heart: 7 :heart: (two pair, Jacks and Sevens)
      BTN shows 4 :club: 3 :club: (a flush, Jack high)
      Hero shows K :diamond: K :club: (a pair of Kings)
      BB wins t8162
      BTN wins t691

Limping SB isn't bad but I prefer to min and hope BB just thinks we're on a steal (especially if it's a KO game).

NL Holdem $200(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($2,432)
      BB ($3,430)
      CO ($5,749)
      BTN ($1,889)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:diamond:

CO raises to $600, fold, Hero raises to $1,500, BB raises to $3,430 (AI), fold, WTF???

You didn't fold the JJ?!?!
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      ofc not, but now i started to think what the f..k reg can have here?
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Iam selling some action:
      herek 30$ turbo stts on stars
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Weird hand occur during 30$ bubble. SB is reg, rather agressive, def winning and thinking. But sometimes spazzy.

NL Holdem $300(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4,005)
      Hero ($6,125)
      CO ($860)
      BTN ($2,510)

Dealt to Hero 4:spade: 5:club:

fold, fold, SB raises to $750, Hero raises to $6,100 (AI), SB calls $3,230 (AI)

FLOP ($8,060) 6:club: T:spade: 8:club:

TURN ($8,060) 6:club: T:spade: 8:club: 9:spade:

RIVER ($8,060) 6:club: T:spade: 8:club: 9:spade: 3:heart:

Hero shows 4:spade: 5:club:
      (Pre 37%, Flop 35.8%, Turn 18.2%)

SB shows K:club: A:diamond:
      (Pre 63%, Flop 64.2%, Turn 81.8%)

SB wins $8,060

He should fold almost everything vs my ATC, and he knows im ATC in this spot. But if he knows that could he sitll play AK/ possibli AQ like that?

I understand this with pp, cause vs his shove i'm callin v tight and by min/jam he can exploit my range, but WTF AK?
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      Yep, he cant call with AK vs a random hand here, thats why pushing AK here is the best play for him.
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      he can call if only his opening range is v narrow in this particullar spots. Def worth to note that.
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      he can call if only his opening range is v narrow in this particullar spots. Def worth to note that.
      '

???

It doesnt depend on his opening range. To call this he needs almost 70% eq. He got over 70% only vs dominated hands, ie KQ, AT etc.