$7.60
      BU (Hero):
      $4.64
      SB:
      $4.02
      BB:
      $2.75

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10, BB calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.36) 7, 5, 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.17, Hero raises to $0.43, SB calls $0.43, BB folds.

Turn: ($1.39) 2 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.72, SB raises to $1.88, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.11.

Villain had sit for a couple of hands in the table and he was totally unknown.
      So, i think i made a good play here because his relative position on the flop was realy bad but he snap-called my raise when the other guy could 3 bet me (maybe he was hoping so).
      That's the reason why I betted half pot on the turn because Villain had shown strength on the flop.
  • 3 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Nice hand :)

Even though he reps a narrow range, he is never bluffing in this spot. Also his overcall of the flop raise sends alarm bells!

The only thing I would do differently is bet 0.80-0.90 on the turn to make the river shove easier for him to call.

Thats just nit picking though! Nice hand and well played.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      I guess would raise the flop something like 0,7-08 so I can shove on the turn(his stack so small) becuase this way you get the feeling you are beat even he reps a tinny range
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Deomedes,

Raise the flop bigger so you could ship vs BB stack, we ain't planning to fold it vs him. :) But otherwise seems to be fine, most likely I'd also be towards folding my hand.

Best Regards.