$50 rake completed

• alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Woo, finished my rake commitments for the $50 PS starting capital to poker770 today.

Thanks PS, p770!

I wrote them a mail asking for acknowledgement of the same, shall post it here for insurance in case things go wrong

Hello poker770

poker770 userid:xx . userno: xx

I signed up for poker770 using the pokerstrategy $50 starting capital, and have completed my rake commitment.
      I would like an acknowledgement of the same.

Please do not remove my BR restrictions at the moment

Thank you,
      Arun
  • 11 replies
    • fishdonks
      fishdonks
      Bronze
      is this not done automatically? or must you inform poker 770? iv raked $40 so far
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by fishdonks
      is this not done automatically? or must you inform poker 770? iv raked $40 so far
      Hi there,

No you must contact them once you've cleared the bonus in order to release the restrictions of your bonus :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Woo, got the reply!

Thank you for contacting Poker770.

By means of this message, allow us to confirm that you generated the necessary rake imposed as a condition of the Free $50 PokerStrategy bonus. Moreover, please note that the bankroll restrictions have been automatically lifted upon you having completed the bonus requirements.

Good luck at the tables,

Funny how they feel the need to start all their mails with, "by means of this message". Isnt that rather redundant? hilarious stuff

Fun have,
      AB
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey AB!

All's well that ends well IMO.

Glad you have got that sorted now and congratulations on clearing your bonus! What's your plan now then? Gonna stick around at Poker770 and pwn the tables?

Regards,
      Gary
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Lets see.. the 20% rake on the micros and low stakes is keeling me atm. Will clear my FDB and then decide
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Ah I see :)

How is the FDB coming along then? If you are ever looking for a new room in the future you should check out this thread - it has proven very useful for many in our community!

All the best,
      Gary
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Completed some of the FDB, and have applied for the cashout. Shall keep some $ there for status, and move to stars. Hope I dont have one of those cashout nightmares we see on this forum so often
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey alphabeat,

I hope everything runs smoothly for you. If you haven't already set up your PokerStars account; don't forget to follow our instructions carefully to insure correct tracking :)

Happy Friday!
      Gary
    • STOCKY8A1
      STOCKY8A1
      Bronze
      thanks for this thread alphabeat i did not no that you have to e mail poker 770 i have 1 more to go
    • novacamidaj
      novacamidaj
      Bronze
      How much points do I need to rake those 50$? Where do I see my progress?

Am I then able to cashout bonus and all the cash on top of my bonus?

Is a deposit required for clearing it?

Thanks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by novacamidaj
      How much points do I need to rake those 50$? Where do I see my progress?

Am I then able to cashout bonus and all the cash on top of my bonus?

Is a deposit required for clearing it?

Thanks!
      Hi there, It's roughly 1,100 player points. This depends on what game types you have played.

You will have to make a minimum deposit (normally $20 or so) and you can ask the Poker room support on how many $ you have raked so far :)

Best regards,
      Gary