500BI bankroll management

• AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: Well after a year and half of bad beats busto bankrolls and awesome luck like having AAAA vs Royal flush for 856 $ pot i decided to grind my way to all the money i lost and start winning
      :diamond: playing at PArtyPoker 1$ hyper hu sngs
      :diamond: firstly i wanted to just go for idiotic "shots" and actually did horrible but i owned one dude for 400$ hu so lets just say i rolled my roll back and i decided to "limit" myself to 1 $ hus and if im REALLY in a mood and concentrated 3 $ -6$ but thats max mostly last days i play 1 $ cuz im relaxed there and can call river bluffs that 99% of people try to chip up
      :diamond: starting roll 450 $
      :diamond: current roll after 3-4 days (cant fakin remember) 510,03 $
      :diamond: goal after 7 months grinding 1 , 3 and 6 $ hyper hus get to 1.75 K
      :diamond: conditions im allowed to play tourenys thats less then 1% of my roll meaning 4$ atm and im allowed to play cashgames up to 5/10 with BSS strategy 2 tables MAX with condition that if i lose 1 stack i get back to grind it up on hu sng
      :diamond: lazy to copy paste hands etc ... ill just inform you about roll and bad beats and gonna cry a river here and post some good games that i won etc so ... cheers !

god "IM ALL IN" chuck boris "RAISE" :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
  • 21 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Good luck with the challenge, but note that Party hypers have a really huge rake, so that they're close to unprofitable.
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      any suggestions ? for building roll on party ? cashgames better option ? y i know that rake is huge ... 1dolar hu = 1.80 for win ... :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      If you wanna play HU sng move to stars
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      yeah .... about that ... i execluded myself there for 6 months so i cant play stars till december ... party is my only option i think ?
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Yeahh I mean I was playing HU hypers at 888 before I moved to stars but I couldn't beat the rake, how much is HU hypers rake on party?
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      something ridicilous ...3$ hus are 5.5 and :s_evil: :s_evil: 6$hus 1st place is 11.20 .... :s_evil: :s_evil: ?
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      I play on OnGame but the rake there for $1 tournies is %20 :f_cry:

I managed to be unprofitable pro rake and bonuses by -2%, which meant that if the rake was 10% I would have a ROI of 8%.

Rake really does make a difference so move somewhere else IMO.

Only advice I can give you is dont go OnGame lol.

Also I tried everest poker a couple of days ago and the site seems literally dead when coming to Sngs so that is a big no no as well.

All the best,

Nicolas
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      aha you excluded yourself from stars for 6 months??

the sick thing is i done exactly the same...i had an awful day and it just got to me so i withdrew my roll and banned myself.

damn that for a bad idea, stars is the best site for sngs!!

I like you am playing on party trying to build a roll, the rake isnt the best and the sngs on offer are useless,
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      hyper hu sngs on party are unbeatable but gl with that
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: after long ass session i managed to make profit ... cheers for me ... :s_confused:
      :diamond: current roll 512.20
      :diamond: conclusion this is gonna be fakin long ass challenge ... 1.75 k my ass with stakes i play ... well gonna stick with it anyway 1 3 6 it is if i go angry with tha rake maybe i go with 11 $ 2000 chips sngs but ill inform you on that one ...
      :diamond: conclusion im idiot for excluding myself on stars but i did the same thing some1 mentioned above (dogma i think)i had day of bad beats 30 BI in a row and just had enough of it .... :s_o:
      :diamond: profit for day ... 2 $ begging ownz poker profit of grinder .... mama mia :s_cry: :s_cry: :s_cry:
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      IMO just play normal or speed tables on Party. Soft as shit (no real action, though), and the rake is just a bit bigger that Stars.

Other option on Party is cash games, but not sure how's your skill there, so don't want to make any suggestions :)
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      Im ok on cashgames but much better on sng's i think althou i was making good money on PLO but thats other story PLO is just too fishy :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogging section!

Seems I've arrived a bit late for the party..

I'll be interested in seeing what you end up doing though, will be following for sure.

Regards,
      Richard
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: @ fruktpuff rake is hilarious ... dunno what to do ... and grinding 1 3 and 6 is rly frustrating cuz players can have any 2 and suckout so badly that makes me smash my keyboard
      :diamond: in higher limits players play strategy and raisin button or 3x steal etc etc ... from what i seen and tryed if i had 30 000 $ and grind 300 $ sng hu's id make profit for sure but this way its like .... its like better go to city center and beg like poor man ... and ull earn more ... i mean im rly thinking about switching to 4x tables 5/10 stakes cuz i dont have 30000 !!! :D
      :diamond: another thing i noticed about HU - luck element ... = frustration=less motivation=broken computer=-$ and -bankroll SO lests just say ill keep the old plan but grinding 5/10 TOO !
      :diamond: current bankroll 603.41 (won 11$ hus and grinded 6 $ hus )
      :diamond: tilt factor .... i thought i got over tilt and i am calm but hus rly returned my tilt ... and when i get down on cash game im bored cuz action is slow and now i have to 4 table .... maybe even more ! will inform on that one !
      :diamond: championship challenge - won 5 VPP won 1$ cash prize and 4k 5k and 7.5k entrance for tourneys
      :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: So..... had great day ... but not in poker .... my ex girl came and gave me a BJ and hell of a sex day ... spent box of condoms 4x condoms
      :diamond: Was so fakin tired that i couldnt lift my arm to click mouse for heads ups ... but i did somehow
      :diamond: bankroll 610.43
      :diamond: TRAINED ? no ... LIFTED WEIGHTS ? hell no ... i lifted ass and boobs and im proud of it :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
      :diamond: gonna sleep now
      :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: current roll 601.50 $
      :diamond: had the most retarted month of all was up to 890 $ but had HUGE down swing on 6$ hus and 11$ hus and of i droped down limit to 3$ hus and 6$hus but still this is rly retarded ... i found my game and im happy that it is heads up but im facing 1 BIG PROBLEM - serbian internet breaks often so i get blinded out for 6$ like very often ...
      :diamond: thiging about playing 10/25 shortstacked 4 tables 6hours sessions 5 days a week ...
      :diamond: something i gotta post
      action was something like this im playing hyper hu and im BB
      i hold A :heart: A :spade: flop comes 7 :spade: 8 :spade: 5 :club:
      i bet half pot he calls .... at that moment i knew he has 2 pair or 9 or 6 cuz hes not bad opponent ...
      turn is a 10 :spade: i check he checks river is A :club: he goes all in i think for a while and call i won he had 6 2
      my question to you all is my check on turn correct ... ? :s_cool: :s_cool:
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: - drinked alot and im wasted
      :diamond: - got new girl so sexy so fine and shes good to me
      :diamond: - bankroll bigger for 5 $ nothing special
      :diamond: failed 1k freeroll 1.5k freeroll and 2.5k freeroll
      :diamond: grinded 11 points and promo stops in 2 hours and i wont bother to grind for gold freeroll ill bust too much dollars for it if i chase drunk
      :diamond: erm dunno if i forgot something but ill leave you with this
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: bankroll 567$
      :diamond: moved to stars
      :diamond: just 1 more exam till my masters degree
      :diamond: must start workout again + running (not in shape)
      :diamond: must find girl tonight in club and ask her for number in tricky way and bring her home and get to first base
      :diamond: play session 4tabling zoom 2/5 and 5/10 limits

oh y sorry for delay in posting i had long realtionship and it ended bad
      greeting to all im back :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: banged girl last night
      :diamond: happy
      :diamond: small loss on session -5$
      :diamond: play a session of cashgames today 2/5 5/10 and if i profit give 10/25 a shot with 1 stack
      :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: