Won't track my points?

• Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      I contacted Pokerstars about my account not being tracked. They said since I had the account before joining Pokerstrategy, and can not delete my account and create a new one. They had no problem trying to sell me their books though :/. What should I do? I like poker stars for the volume they had. Sometimes I like to play at odd hours haha. Anyone have any advice? Or know of a loop hole?
  • 10 replies
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      join another site. grind up some money then put into stars later. or just deposit on stars.
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sileekhunt
      join another site. grind up some money then put into stars later. or just deposit on stars.
      I deposited on stars, but the problem now is the points for PS.com. I want to be able to get access to the later articals, coaching, etc. I guess I will just have to buy them, or grind it out with poker 770.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Chowchow12,

Sorry to read this bad news but all is not lost.

We have plenty more Poker rooms for you to choose from with the best legal rakeback deals and first deposit bonuses.

True, PokerStars is regarded as the largest online poker room. But with that it is also regarded as having the toughest fields out there. If you can find the action you require at other rooms then it may be better to play their for your winrate anyways.

We have a dedicated thread where our pros will help you choose the poker room that fits your needs!

Check it out here!

All the best,
      Gary
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Chowchow12,

Sorry to read this bad news but all is not lost.

We have plenty more Poker rooms for you to choose from with the best legal rakeback deals and first deposit bonuses.

True, PokerStars is regarded as the largest online poker room. But with that it is also regarded as having the toughest fields out there. If you can find the action you require at other rooms then it may be better to play their for your winrate anyways.

We have a dedicated thread where our pros will help you choose the poker room that fits your needs!

Check it out here!

All the best,
      Gary
      Thanks for the help! I looked at your thread and decided to try poker770 for a bit. Looks pretty fishy to me!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries at all Chowchow12, glad to be of assistance.

Don't forget to use our sign up codes and deposit codes to ensure correct tracking ;)

All the best,
      Gary
    • streamXQQ
      streamXQQ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chowchow12

Thanks for the help! I looked at your thread and decided to try poker770 for a bit. Looks pretty fishy to me!
      In my opinion, poker770 isn't the best place, but thats just me, maybe you are.
      o Registred there for frer BR, and until this day i have not got it! I sent email about it to promotion suport, they answered me tu send them my name birth date etc. i did after that no response!, and their Online suport for me seems to somekind offlinesuport, becouse whenever i wana contact it, its offline :D and when it is i get all the same questions that were asked @ email, and still nothing!

If i need to sugest i would sugest 2 rooms Ladbrokes and William hill, and actualy TitanPoker is good too ;) i dont know about titan but william hill and ladbrokes is best for me becose of realy fast neteller cashouts from hill got money in 24h and ladbrokes eaven faster :)
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Originally posted by streamXQQ

o Registred there for frer BR, and until this day i have not got it! I sent email about it to promotion suport, they answered me tu send them my name birth date etc. i did after that no response!, and their Online suport for me seems to somekind offlinesuport, becouse whenever i wana contact it, its offline :D and when it is i get all the same questions that were asked @ email, and still nothing!

If i need to sugest i would sugest 2 rooms Ladbrokes and William hill, and actualy TitanPoker is good too ;) i dont know about titan but william hill and ladbrokes is best for me becose of realy fast neteller cashouts from hill got money in 24h and ladbrokes eaven faster :)
      Yeah at this point Poker770 is kind of sucking. There software really isn't very good, and in terms of profit I was doing much better at Pokerstars. Did I mention the software isn't very good? I was going to go full tilt, but for some reason that isn't available for my in the Pokersoftware section. I will take a look at Ladbrokes and william hill. I do like the idea of Rush poker, as the hands are faster but 15 things won't pile up at once. I guess the downside is the lack of stats, which I don't know how to use yet anyway so.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by streamXQQ

Yeah at this point Poker770 is kind of sucking. There software really isn't very good, and in terms of profit I was doing much better at Pokerstars. Did I mention the software isn't very good? I was going to go full tilt, but for some reason that isn't available for my in the Pokersoftware section. I will take a look at Ladbrokes and william hill. I do like the idea of Rush poker, as the hands are faster but 15 things won't pile up at once. I guess the downside is the lack of stats, which I don't know how to use yet anyway so.
      Hi Guys, are you still having issues with Poker770? If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know by replying to this post.

Chowchow12, for guides to the latest promotions/bonuses at William Hill and Ladbrokes Poker, simply click on the links below:

Ladbrokes 250% Bonus up to $1,250 + 30% loyalty bonus: Quick Guide

Ladbrokes Poker: Promotions & Information

Ladbrokes Daily €100 Freerolls

At William Hill, we're currently offering 4 Weeks of; Instant Cash, Double StrategyPoints and Bonuses!

William Hill - 200% up to $2,000 Bonus

William Hill: Promotions & Information

William Hill Daily $100 Freeroll

If you have any questions regarding the above, please reply to this post, or send me a Customer Service ticket and I'll be more that happy to help.

Take it easy,

Mark
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I was going to go full tilt, but for some reason that isn't available for my in the Pokersoftware section.
      #cough #notsureifserious

Anyway just in case you are fulltilt has been down for over a year now... plenty of info in the forums or in the news section by searching back a bit

Thazar
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      Play at 888. It has the fishiest traffic and reasonable customer service.