Mods Help asap

• 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hi philiveyfan,

Please stop creating threads on the same issue constantly, to my recollection this is the 4th topic you've created on this subject.

You can read one of our responses here - Please Help Asap

As for Poker770, taken from their FAQ:

I use a Mac
      We would like to inform you that our downloadable software is not compatible with Macs.
      Nevertheless, Poker770 offers a flash version of the lobby, where MAC users can play straight from their web browser.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      nobody answered my question though or i wouldn't make another post.. i asked if there is a flash version for ipoker
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      nobody answered my question though or i wouldn't make another post.. i asked if there is a flash version for ipoker

But Matt answered this question:

Originally posted by MattDenness
      • I use a Mac
      We would like to inform you that our downloadable software is not compatible with Macs.
      Nevertheless, Poker770 offers a flash version of the lobby, where MAC users can play straight from their web browser.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

But Matt answered this question:

Originally posted by MattDenness
      • I use a Mac
      Are you all set now philiveyfan?

Regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I think everyone is trying to help you in this thread and in the previously created too. Are you playing poker atm and if so which poker room? Why are you bronze if I may ask?