[Application] Proven winner over + 2millon hands (7bb/100 over last 170k) looking for stake to mve up

• Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Hi My name is Paul and I have played poker for about 3 years. Mostly cash games with a mix of Full Ring and 6max.

Last year I moved out to Budapest so that I could afford to live solely from poker and really focus on my game. I have mostly been playing NL50 with some NL100.

My reason for requesting staking is that I am having trouble moving up as I cant seem to build a sufficient BR because of the need to cash out consistently. I dont really think im playing optimally at the moment (despite great results) as Im constantly under pressure to succeed to pay my living costs.

Currently im in the middle of pretty big downswing (-40bis under ev) and Im worried that my BR cant really sustain my withdrawals and because of thiis I dont feel that im playing my best. I took a big risk coming here to budapest as I have a very small roll but I was confident I could do it (with my track record) and I have been here a year but havent really been able to grow my roll and move up, just survive and pay the bills.

Also, Im finding that since moving here I have become a little isolated and I feel that my game will improve a great deal with a little support from a backer as I dont have any poker playing friends etc.

So Im not just looking for a backer but also some kind of ongoing support where I can talk about the game, especially the mental game.

I have played more than 2 million hands but only have this years data available (plus my old FT PTR graph) as below:

I am looking for backing for NL100 and can guarantee a minimum of 30k hands a month (usually 60k plus).

FTP and this years positional stats with WR

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/positionsftp.jpg/

THis years Pokerstars (NL25-NL100)

graph for 888 and Poker stars combined this year

888 Graph this year

Feedback thread

Feedback Thread for me :)

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 6 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hackett77
      Hi My name is Paul and I have played poker for about 3 years. Mostly cash games with a mix of Full Ring and 6max.

Last year I moved out to Budapest so that I could afford to live solely from poker and really focus on my game. I have mostly been playing NL50 with some NL100.

My reason for requesting staking is that I am having trouble moving up as I cant seem to build a sufficient BR because of the need to cash out consistently. I dont really think im playing optimally at the moment (despite great results) as Im constantly under pressure to succeed to pay my living costs.

Currently im in the middle of pretty big downswing (-40bis under ev) and Im worried that my BR cant really sustain my withdrawals and because of thiis I dont feel that im playing my best. I took a big risk coming here to budapest as I have a very small roll but I was confident I could do it (with my track record) and I have been here a year but havent really been able to grow my roll and move up, just survive and pay the bills.

Also, Im finding that since moving here I have become a little isolated and I feel that my game will improve a great deal with a little support from a backer as I dont have any poker playing friends etc.

So Im not just looking for a backer but also some kind of ongoing support where I can talk about the game, especially the mental game.

I have played more than 2 million hands but only have this years data available (plus my old FT PTR graph) as below:

I am looking for backing for NL100 and can guarantee a minimum of 30k hands a month (usually 60k plus).

FTP and this years positional stats with WR

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/positionsftp.jpg/

THis years Pokerstars (NL25-NL100)

graph for 888 and Poker stars combined this year

888 Graph this year

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Quoted for reference

As per our staking rules, please create a feedback thread in the designated subforum and link to it in your opening post.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Sorry Fuktpuff
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi Hackett!
      Are you looking for one big backer or do you sell parts? How much for those then and how are the winnings/losses distributed?

Best of luck anyhow
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      Hi Hackett!
      Are you looking for one big backer or do you sell parts? How much for those then and how are the winnings/losses distributed?

Best of luck anyhow
      Hi Zero, I am not entirely sure how staking works in parts for cash games so really im looking for 1 backer, also because I want the backer to be somewhat active with me and not just provide a stake and be done.

Im happy for 50/50 split of profits/losses with a 70/30 split of RB/Bonuses in my favour (the latter because RB/bonuses would be my safeguard each month to cover my monthly expenses) but this is totally negotiable.

Paul
    • Grabi4444
      Grabi4444
      Bronze
      hello!

im a hungarian (budapest) midstakes player, interested

[Edited by HollyMichelle]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Grabi4444
      hello!

im a hungarian (budapest) midstakes player, interested

[Edited by HollyMichelle]
      Please refrain from posting Skype details on our public forum. Please use community tool facility instead.

Regards,
      Gary