won 100k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      so since i got your attention i wanna let you all know that i m a loser i have $ 2 left in my account and i hate life

so bye all
  • 23 replies
    • RealiQ
      RealiQ
      Bronze
      :e u should take a break when u feel that losin streak is coming...
      Or whats happen?
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Omaha Pl happened
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i think god hate me because i had 3 energy drinks after i told my mom i won't drink any more

this is the energy drink

• aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Wow, Vlad, that sounds so drastic!

Firstly, don't do anything stupid, ok? I know you won't, but forgive me for saying it.

Secondly, you may have played badly, if you went head first into PL Omaha, you probably did. You lost money, now you hate yourself. Dude, don't ever think that because you do things like that that you are a loser. You do things like that because you are human, young and still learning. You get lots more chances. You aren't the first to do that, and by no means will you be the last.

Thirdly, God doesn't hate you. The thing about poker is, you gotta leave God out of it. It is a game of maths really. You play well and win....or lose. You play badly and win....or lose. Overall, the math governs what you take home. The better you play, the more chance you have. If you have a God hanging over your shoulder, looking to punish your indiscretions, you can't play this game. It just won't work.

If you make your Mum promises, then work on your discipline, and try to keep them. Same as the promises you make to anyone, including yourself. You get that, and your Poker also improves. That is what discipline does, it sets your life in order, and helps to overcome those wild impulses that destroy.

So you take a break, (you probably have to right?) and read, and question, and you still have the Pacific freeroll coming up. Don't despair. I am not making promises, just saying, this is where you are. The world hasn't ended, and it won't, not because of something as insignificant as this. You lost your bankroll. No biggy. Sit. Reflect. Relax (very important), hating yourself is not going to help at all.

And we'll talk during the freeroll, ok?
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      lol, I have the same problem.. I play SOOO bad, that its almost not possible. True is I have 600usd bankroll but nowadays I am almost not winning NL5, on the other hand PS Elephand didnt work and on forum no1 cares, and I want play poker for living, what will i do now
    • RealiQ
      RealiQ
      Bronze
      hm same here , but its not that bad yet im still ok just had some bad beats on river ~~ hm anyways kinda would like if someone upload this rank stats because i have enough to be silver but still damn bronze So please ... admins or anyone who can do something ! xD :e wanna read another articles!!!:P
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RealiQ
      hm same here , but its not that bad yet im still ok just had some bad beats on river ~~ hm anyways kinda would like if someone upload this rank stats because i have enough to be silver but still damn bronze So please ... admins or anyone who can do something ! xD :e wanna read another articles!!!:P
      Yesterday I was playing NL10, just for entertainment - 1 table, I lost something against dude who went all-in everytime (I had AJs, he Q4o, but thats variance) Whatever, few minutes later, there was raise from middle, I called from "lame middle" and we saw 4-men flop, I flopped 2 Top Pairs, while holding J9s, and flop J97, where was raise infront (about .7d to 1,8pot) so i 3x times re-raised, I got 2 callers! turn showed Queen (now I turnet flush draw), pot was alreaddy about 7,5-8d so i pushed all in (7,5d), and both of them called, showing T8 and KT (of course I did NOT rivered flush)

I have to stop poker for sometime, I take this hard
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i breakeven for about 4 month (don't worry acid i won''t do anything stupid i m not like that i don't even get mad on my brother or anything because of poker )
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz
      i breakeven for about 4 month (don't worry acid i won''t do anything stupid i m not like that i don't even get mad on my brother or anything because of poker )
      and what happened with your bankroll?
      Bronze
      !!!!11!!1one11one!!11!!eleven!!111
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 098799
      !!!!11!!1one11one!!11!!eleven!!111
      dont spam
      Bronze
      I'm sorry. The title just brings back memories.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aciddrop
      If you make your Mum promises, then work on your discipline, and try to keep them. Same as the promises you make to anyone, including yourself. You get that, and your Poker also improves. That is what discipline does, it sets your life in order, and helps to overcome those wild impulses that destroy.
      that deserves to be quoted)
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      lol, I have the same problem.. I play SOOO bad, that its almost not possible. True is I have 600usd bankroll but nowadays I am almost not winning NL5, on the other hand PS Elephand didnt work and on forum no1 cares, and I want play poker for living, what will i do now
      Simply don't play poker for a living? That was easy.... :)
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      On the bright side, you havent lost any ( or a lot) of your own money , and the experience from hands you've played remains ~_~
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by undercover82
      On the bright side, you havent lost any ( or a lot) of your own money , and the experience from hands you've played remains ~_~
      o did lost my money it was $14 that i started with
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      How much you had?
      When I lost $1850 in one day I was in the same mood as you are...
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i lost $600 in 1 month just keep going down
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      yeah its the end of the world, WOO HOO! oh thats bad right?

so what if you lost your bankroll, you learned from it right? I cant count on how many times i've only had 1$ left in my account and got back to 100$ and back to 1$ again.

whining wont make you a better player.