This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Project X- Summer 3k$ Challenge.

• Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

Today I decide to accept challeng. I though about what kinde of challeng shoud i take, and decide to take money challeng, beacues my parents thinks I`m useles,and poker isn`t best thing to do at my free time, so i want to prove them wrong, and earn money , to buy new car.
      Now i got Opel Astra 1995 1.6.

So back to my challeng- Basicly my parents want to I have to find summer job, or stuff like that, but summer jobs in Latvia kind sucks. And if I don`t find any job, parent will no giving money for anything. So i decide to put some good volume on pokert i let see what will happen.

Mostly of actions will on NL2 NL5 and NL10 on Pokerstar, but when i reach 400-500$ i will go to some Euro site, to clear off Bonuses and play Nl25 , I don`t really plan to take shots at NL50, because i want t earn money not burn against NL50 regs, and theres are lots of them.
      Plan is to plat somthing like 100-150k hands/month. But not really ssure how it will work out, but i hope for best.
      I`m not really decide what car i want, but, i thinking about Audi A4 or BMW 320 .
      So I hope will run hoter than hot, and after summer i coud buy new appertment. :s_cool:
  • 3 replies