This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Too much time? Or just able to get the best out of everything

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      So i got a capital on titan, and how can you NOT love the supporters.

If you tilt, rage the popup supporter instead of the players @ the table ;D

Another thing, instantly the first 10$ means??........now?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi martinemem,

Congrats for receiving the free $50!

Yes, You'll receive the first $10 immediately. You then have to play at least five $1 tournaments or play a few hundred poker hands within 7 days to release the next $10.

You can read more information here on how to release the free $50 starting capital at Titan Poker.

Good luck at the tables!
      Ingrid
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      1,337 hours ago, and still havent recieved anything.

Can i expect them within the day, or even the hour?
      There COULD be a problem since i havent recieved, even though you say it should arrive immediately?
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      DADA, AND THEY came!!! fast.

Still impressed by only waiting 1 hour ~~~~

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      question; If i deposit lets say 20$ so i get the 40$ bonus. Does the bonus realease them self @ the same time as the startup capital, so i get double effort of points?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem
      DADA, AND THEY came!!! fast.

Still impressed by only waiting 1 hour ~~~~

:D

question; If i deposit lets say 20$ so i get the 40$ bonus. Does the bonus realease them self @ the same time as the startup capital, so i get double effort of points?
      I think you first have to release the free $50 starting capital and then the bonus but you best check with poker room customer support if you can.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      They was so kind. I got 3 bonuses all in all. additional 5$ plus 50$ pending bonus and 2 invites to a mtt with max players 56.
      Because i instead of deposit 20 i deposit 25 i got the 2 invites also ;D

But im not allowed to go to my acc before i wake up tomorrow because i make'd an hit and run on nl2 catching QQ hand 11 or so, and won allin and leaved instant ;D
      Even though i had opened 7 tables and 2 on waitlist ;D