Average ROI

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey SwissMike,

An ROI of 24% is pretty good - especially if you can maintain it over a large sample size.

Over how many SnGs have you had this ROI?
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      Not many due to lack of time around 50 or so which probably means that that stat cant be relied on too much .. i got my bankroll upto $160 and then got stupid and played a few $10 full ring games which i m not used to and lost about $60 so went back to my comfort $5 SH zone and in 2 tourneys back up to $127 ..

i know my bankroll management is not exactly by the book but would you recomend sticking to the agresive BR building with 20buy-ins playing something i know i m good at ie SH $5 ?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi SwissMike

If you want to play with an aggressive bankroll managment the most important point is to move down a limit when it's necessary. The ability to recognize this point and follow the advice to move down is the key point wherewith an aggressive BRM stands or falls. Sure, the low limits are easy to beat with strategy and experience, but be carefull, downswings are always a part of the game.

Keep in mind: AT SH SnG Turbo tables you should be even more conservative with your BRM. If you have to move down a limit you might have to play FR SnG's again, so you might need to adjust your strategy.

I wish you good luck. Keep us informed.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SwissMike
      Not many due to lack of time around 50 or so which probably means that that stat cant be relied on too much .. i got my bankroll upto $160 and then got stupid and played a few $10 full ring games which i m not used to and lost about $60 so went back to my comfort $5 SH zone and in 2 tourneys back up to $127 ..

i know my bankroll management is not exactly by the book but would you recomend sticking to the agresive BR building with 20buy-ins playing something i know i m good at ie SH $5 ?

SH can be very swingy cant it? bubbles are hard to bully, payout is only good if you win. Always thought about SH myself but FR is so bloody easy. Am sure at higher limits SH might be more profitable.
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      yeh you re right it is very swingy ... still havnt broke the $200 .. still around the $150 about to receive the first $10 bonus at last !!

on another note is it possible to get a first deposit bonus on TITAN on top of the PS promotion ??
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SwissMike
      yeh you re right it is very swingy ... still havnt broke the $200 .. still around the $150 about to receive the first $10 bonus at last !!

on another note is it possible to get a first deposit bonus on TITAN on top of the PS promotion ??
      Since the initial deposit we make counts as a first deposit it is sadly not possible. But we have exclusive PokerStrategy Titan reload bonuses up to 500$ about twice a month which you can use ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD