account affiliation

• coiotstrivit
      coiotstrivit
      Bronze
      Excuse my noobish question and the fact that it's off topic but i didn't see it fit to make a whole new topic.
      To affiliate a poker account to pokerstrategy is it necessary to use your bonus code when i make first deposit?

Thank you !
  • 14 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi coiotstrivit

I took your post in the other thread to make a new one. The question is worth it's own thread.

To get tracked to PokerStrategy.com you always have to follow the instructions provided for every room in our poker rooms.

If you tell us which room you are talking about I can give you a link to the instructions. Be aware though that you only can get tracked when you haven't got an account on that room already.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yup thanks Ras,

Just to clarify, there is usually a code you should enter upon registration of the account, not when making the first deposit although you can of course use both.

Also no question is noobish if you don't know the answer then just ask, we are always happy to answer questions no matter how many times we have heard them. We are here to help you guys so ask away :)

All the best

Carl
    • coiotstrivit
      coiotstrivit
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for the information. I was thinking about making a deposit at 888 platform. I am not a total beginner at poker. My goal is to clear the bonus and to build up my BR learning, following and using strategies found on this site.
      Best Regards,
      Alex
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      888 instructions

Here you go, if you didn't have it already this is the instructions for getting yourself tracked on 888 and the first deposit bonus :) How long have you been playing poker for? What stakes do you play?

Good luck
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey coiotstrivit!!

I'm playing on 888poker as well! We might see each other on the tables one day! I'm playing nl10 SH, what are you playing?

RasTweet
    • coiotstrivit
      coiotstrivit
      Bronze
      Hello RasTweet,
      I'm playing NL10 FR. I will start using MSS after which i will decide if i will move to BSS or continue MSS at bigger stakes.
      What do you think about 888? Good for building up a BR at microstakes? The amount i'm thinking about depositing is 150$.

Alex
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi coiotstrivit!!

I think 888poker is the best site to build up your BR! The bonuses and Rakeback isn't that big as on some other sites, but it's Filled with fish!

If you are going to deposit don't forget to talk to their live support. They might give you an instant bonus as well!

Guess I won't see you on the tables if you're playing FR then :(
      I'm not sure about the traffic on nl10 FR though... I don't think there will be many tables running. But I can check it this evening when I fire up 888poker if you want?

RasTweet
    • coiotstrivit
      coiotstrivit
      Bronze
      Thank you RasTweet,
      There is no need to check it. I already did and there are quite a few tables at nl10FR.
      So what would i have to tell the support guys?

Alex
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      When you open the cashier a screen will pop up and they'll ask you if you are going to deposit.

Just tell them you're going to deposit for the first time, and they'll help you along. They'll ask how much and they'll tell you if you get a instant bonus... Very easy!
    • coiotstrivit
      coiotstrivit
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your input.
      I wish you all the best and tables full of fish.

Best Regards,
      Alex
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Happy we could help!
    • coiotstrivit
      coiotstrivit
      Bronze
      One more question pls. Am i allowed to use HM2 on 888 ?

Thank you,
      Alex
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yes you are :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      No problem at all!

888poker is called Pasific on HEM2 though! Don't forget that, otherwise you'll have problems setting everything right.

RasTweet