MP2: $6.94 - VPIP: 33, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: Infinity, Hands: 40
      [b]Hero (CO): $11.29
      BTN: $12.02 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 12, 3B: 13, AF: 3.0, Hands: 89
      SB: $4.90 - VPIP: 1, PFR: 1, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 70
      BB: $4.00 - VPIP: 26, PFR: 16, 3B: 0, AF: 1.0, Hands: 31
      UTG: $10.00 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 14.0, Hands: 112

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :spade: K :spade:
      3 folds, MP1 raises to $0.20, MP2 calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.75) 3 :spade: 4 :heart: A :spade: (3 players)
      MP1 bets $0.30, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.90, MP1 calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.55) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.80, MP1 calls $1.50

River: ($6.15) Q :club: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

Opp fish.

1. Raise flop for value to build a pot because if we hit our flush we can easily get his money ?
      2. Raise turn or just flat because it's hard to fold something when he's calling so much ?
      3. River should be fine ?
  • 7 replies
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey gMantas,

Kinda stupid that both SB & BB are shorties but I personally would go for a squeeze against this fishes. I think they could also call with hands that we dominate and we just have to be successfull 2/3 times(we squeeze 1$ and the pot is 0,55$) to earn profit from our squeeze. So a squeeze for value would be my play.

As played: Calling is also fine :D but raising a Axx board against fishes is just horrible. You very often will not have any fold equity so I guess I would call. I think he seems pretty bad to go along with bottom pair, so not worth. Just take the great odds and wait to hit you are anyway going to get paid if you hit ;) .
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      KQs without knowing how they react to 3bets/play postflop i prefer a call. lots of nut potential, also if we hit a tp it's probably good :f_biggrin:

as played indeed, don't ever try to get fish off Ax :D
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      KQs without knowing how they react to 3bets/play postflop i prefer a call. lots of nut potential, also if we hit a tp it's probably good :f_biggrin:

as played indeed, don't ever try to get fish off Ax :D
      Why do you need to know something you could squeeze as a bluff if you dont know. Also it is a min raise and if they 4bet it is an easy fold. The problem with your call could induce a squeeze from the BTN or blinds because of the dead money(at least I would go here with KJo) and on the other flip side due to the great odds that people get on joining the pot you could and on this limits 4,5 way so you have to be pretty aware of not overplaying TP(or better say how to play) even if the board comes K46 and then you hate yourself :D .
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      the blinds don't seem good enough to squeeze light for the few hands sample, the btn is a concern though

we dominate a whole lot of draws that people could possibly join in with so i'd be happy to play a massive multiway pot. tp should be played carefully ofc but we should probably still go for two/one streets depending on the rundown
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello qMantas,

Preflop: I don't mind calling here, although usually vs min-raises I take the initiative. But meanwhile there are rather shorties in the hand we could also drag them along with even worse FD type of hands.

As played
      Flop: I like the raise on the flop for the given reason that he shows weakness with his sizing and we might have even fold equity. We are HU and I doubt that he is going to 3bet us without having a strong trappy hand as some set.

As played
      Turn: I don't like the raise at all here anymore cause you will rarely have much fold equity. You are against Ax hands very likely, therefore take the odds.

As played
      River: Not much to comment, I'd also Call it down and take a note with what he plays like that.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

As played
      Flop: I like the raise on the flop for the given reason that he shows weakness with his sizing and we might have even fold equity. We are HU and I doubt that he is going to 3bet us without having a strong trappy hand as some set.

Best Regards.
      Is raising here better then calling? I simply dont see he folding anything with what hit Cbet multiway since he seems a station. And if I dont see much FE then it should be better to just call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes as you read from my evaluation, as I pointed out already that raising is much better which could even gain us fold equity and of course on the turn we can always decide what to do. His line is weak and could even be weaker PPs or whatsoever hands.