Greetings!

• streamXQQ
      streamXQQ
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone!
      My name is Andis and im 21. Im from Latvia.
      I wont lie that i started playing poker for cash, becouse i always have wanted to make some money from home, not working my ass off :D
      Had played poker before, but never for real money, always there ware like small tourneys with friends.
      If you ask me, playing for money is realy difrent than playing with playmoney, and i guess thats why i often am loosing, but now somehow i managed to control myself.
      If you ask me what is worst thing that could happen when you are playing poker. For me that definetly is THE RIVER. Why? i gues becouse i realy can't fold high pair and go all in if someone bets, always all is prety good, but River makes me cry becouse oponet 90% on river get's 3ok, flush, straight.... :D
      But ofcourse it isn't always that bad, becouse sometimes it turns on my side :)
      My favorite poker hand is i gues 33, i gues thats becouse i got prety nice Double Up after 1 oponet made all in a bit over 1$ and after flop when the 3rd 3 showed up i pushed all in total off 4$ and secound opponet called with nothing but high card on his hand!

Thats about it!

Good luck everyone!

See ya at the tables!

P.S I know my english is not that good, but atleast i tried :D :D
  • 4 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello there Andis and welcome to our community!

Yes I agree with you, if poker was a six card game I would win loads more! :D

Sounds like you're having fun at least! :)

If you need any advice about what site to play or anything else poker or Pokerstrategy related, please just ask ok?

Click the link at the bottom of this post, it will take you to our NL Beginners Course, which is free to join and you get to ask the coach questions and watch them playing live for free!

Meanwhile have fun and run good!

Best regards,

Mal.
    • streamXQQ
      streamXQQ
      Bronze
      heheh
      Another nice DoubleUp of 3.50$ + with pocket 3 :D :D
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey Andis,

Welcome to our forum and community! :)

The anticipation of the river card is always a fun moment in poker! You can always remember the ones where you lost but the ones where you win are always a distant memory.....in my experience anyway! ;)

Glad the pocket 3's held up for you. :)

Best of luck,
      Darren
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      don't become addicted.