Ladbrokes 250% bonus release

• nadja61
      nadja61
      Bronze
      Hi there!

I received free starting capital from Pokerstrategy and im almost done with it, just some points to go and i have +20€ on top of the initial 40€ amount :]

So my question is - do I get the following right?

250% up to $1,250 bonus
      I plan to deposit 100$, which means i get 250$ on top of my 100$, right?
      And for 250$ i must generate 800$ of rake ?(

What if I finish my bonus before the 60 day period? Am I eligible for the money right away or do I have to wait until the period ends?

I did notice the deposit sticky on top of the forum board but the numbers are confusing -.-

Thanks in advance!
  • 2 replies
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey nadja61,

If you deposit $100 then you'll receive $250 as a bonus plus your $100 deposit as you mentioned.

As you play you will release $1 of the bonus for every 32 Poker Points that you generate. This means that you will need 8,000 Player Points (32x250) to clear the bonus.

When you produce rake / fees, you will receive 10 Player Points for every $1 and therefore, it will take you $800 to generate 8,000 Player Points as you also correctly pointed out.

You have 60 days as a maximum but you can clear it in less time if you wish. Once you've cleared the requirements, the bonus is yours to do as you wish.

Remember though, if you make a deposit before you have released the full $50 free money, you will only be able to start releasing the deposit bonus once you have fully released the $50 free money.

Also, the bonus is paid in sets of 5 and therefore you will receive $50 each time you generate 1,600 Player Points / $160 in rake.

I hope this clears it up but just ask if you need any further details. :)

Best of luck,
      Darren
    • nadja61
      nadja61
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, pswyatt! Things got a lot clearer :]