VIP programm

• 7 replies
    • pibomarco
      pibomarco
      Bronze
      why would they.. people are still playing, likes their software.. obviously they dont need too.. :)

VIP program sucks.. but i play here cuz this software suits me the most.. :)
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pibomarco
      why would they.. people are still playing, likes their software.. obviously they dont need too.. :)

software and etc is very good but VIP programm is really Suck and need more change's.Hope read this thread staff of 888
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pibomarco

Makes for a more fishier site IMO = win win and therefore VIP program matters less.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I think while you are still playing micro's you shouldn't worry to much about rake back and VIP systems. There are soo many fish around and your RB will be only a small percentage of your profits.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      I think while you are still playing micro's you shouldn't worry to much about rake back and VIP systems. There are soo many fish around and your RB will be only a small percentage of your profits.
      this! ^^ Completely agree and 888 has very good field to start off and gives you a good chance to build your bankroll.
    • trgovcic
      trgovcic
      Bronze

Makes for a more fishier site IMO = win win and therefore VIP program matters less.

+1
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Yeah but it s about principles...
      I get 12% through the Reload Bonus+the VIP system...
      That means that this month they will get from me about 500$ and give back about 60$..
      Come on this sucks... Giving away 440$ at least the should invest those money on bigger promos or FIX THE F@KING SUPPORT TEAM...

Its very nice when you trying to get help from the support but the desk is offline...
      But when u sit on the deposit page for about 3mins a pop-up window appears to help me deposit..
      Gross... Also i asked for a reload bonus they told me i could use the GET150NOW to get 150$ pending bonus cleared by acquiring points but i needed to deposit at least 500$...
      After that i googled that bonus code and i found out that i needed to deposit only 150$ for that bonus to appear...

CROOKS!!!