Bronze
      Originally posted by trgovcic
      LOL they dont have any of new promotions since last year, dont lie
      ?( What do you mean?

And nice one Ichlas keep it up my man
    • trgovcic
      trgovcic
      Bronze
      well, just name one good promotion since 2011....

all these new moneybookers/skrill promotions and such like, makes me puke....

alright you have this ps points to watch videos, but for the only worth videos you have to rake enourmos amount of money to collect some level

its easier to just buy some other coaching sites(i will not name they)

and yeah you have this cool $50 promotion, but all in all, this site becomes such a waste of time
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Well i'm sorry you feel that way :(

What could we do to improve things for people like yourself? We try all the time to bring you the best video producers and coaches we can. On top of this we bring, imo, one of the best poker communities on the internet. With a great mix of beginner and experienced players all happy to help each other out. We also have a great hand evaluation section, taken care of by our professional coaches and volunteers who are proven winners and know what they are talking about.

If you have a spare 10 minutes in your day it would be really great if you could go to the Feedback and Suggestions forum and let us know what you play, at what stakes and what we can do that would make you want to get involved here.

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you again soon

Carl
    • trgovcic
      trgovcic
      Bronze
      well there arent as many of great coaches as you say, except jungleman, mosham and leatherass, but there isnt many of their articles or videos, and I understand them, for them its better to give privat coaching

whats the point of posting in order to pokerstrategy become better, you probably will say that you understand me and you will do what you can and on the end of the day you will not do anything

only worth on this site is forum, but 95% plays micros and 95% of them are brekeven or losing, and they are just repeting what they read on pokerstrategy articles and dont think with thier own head
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by trgovcic

whats the point of posting in order to pokerstrategy become better, you probably will say that you understand me and you will do what you can and on the end of the day you will not do anything
      Well if nobody posts, how do we know what you want? We welcome yours and everyone elses feedback as it lets us know which areas we need to focus on in order to reach out to as many people as possible, so let us know, what do you want more of?

only worth on this site is forum, but 95% plays micros and 95% of them are brekeven or losing, and they are just repeting what they read on pokerstrategy articles and dont think with thier own head
      This is why the forum is great because yet a lot of people start as breakeven/losing players but every single day we see people making improvements after finding help, confidence, friends and sweat partners on the forum.
    • Ichlas
      Ichlas
      Bronze
      I do not lie
      I have been getting real cash $ 30
      awarded $ 10 per week, up to a total of $ 50

?(
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ichlas
      I do not lie
      I have been getting real cash $ 30
      awarded $ 10 per week, up to a total of $ 50

?(
      Don't worry about him, he is a little crazy :D Anyways, grats and keep up the good work!
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      did you get another 10 ??
    • Ichlas
      Ichlas
      Bronze
      Thanks PokerStrategy..
      I am so Happy...
      :D
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum