Mobility for Poker Strategy

• SecurityDrew
      SecurityDrew
      Bronze
      I have had a look through the threads and there have been a few requests for things like iPhone apps and ways that we can take PS.COM with us when away from our computers. I think this is a great idea with a number of great services that could be offered to the PS community. I was recently told the education community IS NOT considering podcasts.

I think mobility is too important not to do. Some sites even have mobile poker. For PS here are some of my ideas:

Podcasts - there are a huge number of video podcasts available these days, and I think it would be FANTASTIC to be able to take PS coaching or strategy sessions with you on your mobile device. I also think a poker podcast ala the 2+2 Podcast directed at PS members about PS stuff would be great.

Forums - a forum app that was able to provide a nice presentation for forum entries would be great. 2+2 has it so.....

Apps - i would love to have two of the tools as apps on my phone - Equilab and ICM Trainer. Having mobile access to these tools would be a great bonus when away from my computer.

So come on community. Time to sway the good folks at PS.COM and have them jump on the mobility bandwagon. Lets not get left behind!!

As always congrats on a GREAT SITE!!!
  • 7 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Thank you SecurityDrew,

The people that make the decisions are constantly checking the forums (especially this one) but as always i'll make sure they see it.

I like the idea of having a version of the ICM trainer and/or Equilab on my phone, would make my time at work so much more productive :P

As has been mentioned in other threads the team are working on a relaunch of the website and hopefully something like this will be included, we can only hope :)

Thanks again, enjoy your evening
      Carl
    • trgovcic
      trgovcic
      Bronze
      LOL you got 50$ and this is GREAT site, pull your head out of their azzez
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Would be nice to have mobile apps, but please do it for Android too.
      :f_confused:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by trgovcic
      LOL you got 50$ and this is GREAT site, pull your head out of their azzez
      Everyone is entitled to their opinion trgovcic, as i already said in the other thread if you want to let us know how we can improve for you, instead of just hijacking other threads to tell us how bad the site is, then you are welcome to open your own thread with some constructive ideas instead of being so negative.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Would be nice to have mobile apps, but please do it for Android too.
      :f_confused:
      +1 :f_cool:
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      +2
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Btw guys one of our members did create an equity calculator app, If you search for "Poker Equity Calculator" in the app store or marketplace or whatever the kids call it these days then you should find it, it's by "mamuso"

;)