UTG ($10.50)
      UTG+1 ($30)
      CO ($65.59)
      BTN ($31.44)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.90, fold, SB raises to $3.30, sankarin vuoro

CO vpip31/pfr26/foldto3b57/4b14(7)/4brange3,6(7)/w$sd30/hands201
      SB vpip28/pfr26/3b14/foldto3b100(7)/hands149

What is the best play here with this information?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello HitThe1Out,

Depends a lot what kind of image we had on the table, according to that I would base either 4bet or not. Calling is kind of crappy cause our hand is also pretty vulnerable but at the same time if we were pretty tight on the table then 4betting wouldn't make sense either, their continue range will be very strong.

Best Regards.
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      Can't remember my image but prolly something like 21/17/7 style-ish.

I decided to 4b to $7,20, I was going to fold to CO's push but call if SB shoves.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HitThe1Out
      Can't remember my image but prolly something like 21/17/7 style-ish.

I decided to 4b to $7,20, I was going to fold to CO's push but call if SB shoves.
      Sounds reasonable if you assume CO isn't going to shove with worse but if we take a look at CO W$SD which isn't the best either. :D Don't you think he is capable of shoving AK and maybe even TT?
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Sounds reasonable if you assume CO isn't going to shove with worse but if we take a look at CO W$SD which isn't the best either. :D Don't you think he is capable of shoving AK and maybe even TT?
      I think AK is the bottom of his range, as villain knows that this is a reg battle he could sometimes shove a hand like JJ there, but as we're blocking that our eq vs his shoving range is something like 36%.

I think SB can shove much wider there, something like 99+/AQ+ so we would be flipping against that range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HitThe1Out
      Originally posted by veriz
      I think AK is the bottom of his range, as villain knows that this is a reg battle he could sometimes shove a hand like JJ there, but as we're blocking that our eq vs his shoving range is something like 36%.

I think SB can shove much wider there, something like 99+/AQ+ so we would be flipping against that range.
      I can never answer to that part cause I haven't seen the actions on table which is the most important aspect here. Seeing those 3bets we could assume that the ranges with they go broke are also a lot looser.