+25% rakeback

• pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      so i was playing nl100 last nite with this dude from germany,and he offered the table extra rakeback through some affiliate site.
      i got mail from him this morning stating that i would get +25% of my net rakeback and that i would be contacted in a couple of days with the site link and details etc.
      does anyone know about this or have any details about this matter?
      i dont want to go out and give my details and stuff before i know what im getting into!
      is this a scam or what,any info would be a help thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well that's not a whole lot of details, but be careful ofc.
      you probably already know about the many stories of affiliates that (illegally) promise nice rakeback rates and then can't live up (Edited by HollyMichelle), and then you can't ask for anyone's help...
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      well that's not a whole lot of details, but be careful ofc.
      you probably already know about the many stories of affiliates that (illegally) promise nice rakeback rates and then can't live up (Edited by HollyMichelle), and then you can't ask for anyone's help...
      +1
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've edited the mentioning of other affiliates for obvious reasons.

My thoughts on this are to stay away from these kinds of offers. Not just as a representative of PokerStrategy.com but my of personal thoughts.

You have absolutely no come back in most situations, accounts get closed/banned. I've seen plenty of stories like this.

Anything illegal is never going to be good IMHO and my advice is to stay away.

Regards,
      Gary
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      ill read the email when i get it and check back here with what was said in it.
      i dont trust it one bit from the start.if its too good to be true it often is for sure.
      anyways ill update as soon as