money not recieved

• 7 replies
    • MrAnonimas
      MrAnonimas
      Bronze
      i have not received my pokerstars bonus too.Can i know what is wrong?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello itsnotcrazy,

Have you sent your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com yet? If not please do so, from the email address you signed up with (you received an ID check)

@MrAnonimas: As I informed you yesterday, the waiting time is up to 48 hours. There is nothing wrong, everything is still within the normal processing time.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ambitioglu
      ambitioglu
      Global
      I passed quız and sent document yesterday.How long I wait
    • thingchine
      thingchine
      Basic
      Hi there,
      5 days since i sent my ID for security check.... is there any problem with it? Do i have to send it again? .... or you don't give the starting capital anymore?

I'd like to be informed please....

TY

thingchine
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello thingchine,

You should have received an E-mail from our support requesting additional information. If you did not please write them a ticket using the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • thingchine
      thingchine
      Basic
      Ty for your help, i wish my starting capital came as fast !
      I effectively never received an email suggesting that my ID's scan was unsufficient... I don't understand why would that be, you think i could have invented myself and created a fake driver's license of myself or what? ...It already cost me 10$ to get it scan so i could send... You need more now? Finger prints or urine sample? I didn't think it would be that complicated and i regret a bit i didn't registered to fulltilt with an other site giving starting capital...i noticed some of them use a phone call to verify identity, why is that so complicated with you? By the way i tried the ticket system and i can't find trace of them...even under HELP as it says it should be...By your forum i realize i'm just an other unsatisfied newcomer, i would have prefer not to be i can assure you!

TYVM again for your efforts resolving my case...

thingchine
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thingchine
      Ty for your help, i wish my starting capital came as fast !
      I effectively never received an email suggesting that my ID's scan was unsufficient... I don't understand why would that be, you think i could have invented myself and created a fake driver's license of myself or what? ...It already cost me 10$ to get it scan so i could send... You need more now? Finger prints or urine sample? I didn't think it would be that complicated and i regret a bit i didn't registered to fulltilt with an other site giving starting capital...i noticed some of them use a phone call to verify identity, why is that so complicated with you? By the way i tried the ticket system and i can't find trace of them...even under HELP as it says it should be...By your forum i realize i'm just an other unsatisfied newcomer, i would have prefer not to be i can assure you!

TYVM again for your efforts resolving my case...

thingchine
      Hello thingchine,

I see that you have found the ticket system - as you have not only written tickets with it - but also received answers. The support requested a proof of residence (e.g. a bill). I understand that security checks are not generally pleasant as they involve waiting times - but they are necessary to continue providing the service we do.

We not only provide starting capital but a large variety of daily updated content in form of professional hand analysis, live coachings and videos. While our security checks might be tougher, we also do much more than just provide money for users to gamble away.

Best regards,
      SoyCD