Bonus bux

• 6 replies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I think that if you registered before the promotion changed the old rules still apply and you have to get 2200MCPs to earn the entire bonus.

Anyways, it takes some time to get the bonus anyway, you shouldn't have to remind them, but since this is Mansion we are talking about it wouldn't hurt :D
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I think SoyCD said it was 1500 the last time I asked. I'll go to mansion support and ask.

I think I joined after but im not sure. Can you let me know. Another 600mcp shouldnt take too long if i have to do that.

Thanks
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Iit's 1500 points for the additional 100$ on top of the 50$ free capital.

It's not true that the old conditions apply for you, if you have registered when the bonus was released at 2200 points. I registered when it was 2200, but released it when it was 1500, so it's 1500 for everybody.

As for the transfer, it's automatic and for my particular bonus it took like a week and something, not very fast, but everything was ok in the end.

GL!
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I still have not received the 100$ and they are tring to tell me to contact pokerstrategy to get it ?? what retards.

So i emailed them back to tell them how their promotion works.

2 weeks now.
    • Tukaluga
      Tukaluga
      Bronze
      i sent them an e-mail last week and received the bonus 72 hours later

but it is on the mansion account so i first need to tranfer them to the mansionpoker room like the first 50$

;)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yes they finally figured out how it works after i sent them another email. they said it will take up to 3 days :D