Closed Neteller account

• spirit111
      spirit111
      Basic
      Hi everybody! my neteller account is closed more than 1month ago. Has everyone an experience like this? It is under review. I wrote them mails, I was talking with them but the answer is the same every time..."please be patient, your account is under review. We will write you mail asap we will open it again." Nothing more information, that's all. I didn't make any mistake or something wrong. I don't know why but I think one month is so much time. If you can, please help me! THANK YOU!
  • 4 replies
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      yes they verification process is long and annoying. phone call usually makes things a lot faster with them from my and my friends experience.
    • spirit111
      spirit111
      Basic
      Longer than one month? It seems too long for me. And they verified me before and the account was opened. And suddenly they closed it... I don't undersand.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi spirit111, sorry to read of your troubles.

The only advice I can offer you here is to contact Neteller support and see what exactly is going on here. There is various ways of contacting them and you will find it by clicking this link

Security checks are quite common and pretty standard when money is involved so stay patient and I'm sure everything will work out for the best.

Keep us up to speed with any developments please :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • spirit111
      spirit111
      Basic
      Hi Gary,
      I was talking with them by phone, I wrote e-mails to the review department and to a normal customer service department also. I wrote them directly from the neteller.com. By chat I can't because I'm not VIP. ( This way I never will be a VIP member) I don't know what else can I do. The answer is the same every time, from everybody: " Wait, be patient! " From 9 of May.

That's why I ask here if anybody was in the same situation?! I was searching on the web in english and in my language but I didn't find nobody who's Neteller was closed such a long time!

Thank you for your symphaty! :)

Best regards,
      spirit111