This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Won the 5.5$ tourney in mansion

• Kivisaba
      Kivisaba
      Bronze
      So i've playing internet poker for 3 months today and this morning i played the 5 dollar tourney in Mansion poker and won it. I've been playing in mansion NL10 SSS after i blew my bankroll in Full tilt and got a new one for advertising friends. The first time i played the tourney was last Sunday after grinding Nl10 and gaining a nice profit of 20$ i though i wold give it a go sience the blinds were really nice after every 12 minutes which is great for waiting good cards. that day i topped over 350 players and busted just few tens of places b4 the money. Knowing thats the tourney i could beat I tried again yesterday and again busted b4 the money. So today i played a little session of Nl SSS and after gaining 5$ i decided to buy in to the same tourney again. I kept getting good card and people payed me off with nothing and for the first break i was the chipleader and was til the final table. than one guy took the lead because the second hour wasn't paying me off that easy as everyone folded when i was in the BB with AA.
      so i sat in the final table till 5 peple had busted out only defending blinds and stealing some too. And then the bust out frenzy began i busted out the medium stack with AT after getting a top pair Ts which held. then i got a slight chiplead and called the chipleader with AKs after getting a raise with my initial raise. Flop was AKx and i checked and the super agressive cl went all in with A7 i called and was the cl with over 50K chips over the next guy (~20blinds more) and after busting out the smallest stack with top pair Ts again i was 2-1 cl going to the heads up we changed blinds and few small pots which gave me almost a 3-1 cl. the final hand was QK vs AT i had the QK but i decided to call tho i knew he had an Ace atleast but i flopped 2 pair and the win was mine.
      won a total of 267$ after topping 177 players.
      feels great bankroll is now 327$
      so feel free to congratulate me :D

[img=http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2779/oyea267te6.th.jpg]
      warning uncropped image

planning on playing NL20 SSS and when i am finished reviewing the BSS articles i am going to start playing NL10 BSS
      and MTTs obviously :D :D
  • 1 reply