UTG: $10.79
      UTG+1: $5.45
      UTG+2: $10.88
      MP: $13.35
      MP+1: $8.17
      CO: $26.33

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:club: A:spade:

UTG raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.39, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.04, fold

Flop: ($3.28, 2 players) 9:heart: K:club: J:heart:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $2.15, UTG raises to $9.40 and is all-in, Hero calls $6.45 and is all-in

Turn: ($20.48, 2 players) 3:diamond:

River: ($20.48, 2 players) 8:diamond:
  • 3 replies
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Hey tomaloc,

any stats on him?
      Assuming average, preflop I would put him on a strong pair, may also AK. Depending on his stats I would see how down those pairs would go, and I could even consider him staying with AQ.
      On flop, it is the crappiest board ever, as you have a flush and a str8 draw out there, plus strong pairs hit.

- Hands you beat well: QQ
      - Hands that have you beat: KK, JJ

- On one hand it sucks you don't have Ah on you, but on the other hand puts it on his range, so you could consider him holding AKh, AQh. V. this, you are no much more ahead than a coin-flip (the weight of this is light as you have two aces in your hand).

So I think it might not be a good spot you have there :f_frown:

If you add TT just to add something looser to his range, you are still not better than a coinflip. So you have to go quite low to add something to his range (as 99 beats you again) that makes it a good play to call his push I'm afraid.

That said, it would be good to have stats as if he is superfishy then all the above doesn't work that well :D

(Oh, and also, I have no idea on Zoom, I play regular FR)
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Depends a lot on the opponent here but the main hope here is to see something like AK in his range. If we assume the guy is capable of calling preflop with AK and play the same way then of course ship it. Vs any stronger range we ain't doing very good.

Best Regards.