This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Adjustments when not rebuying SSS

• Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      I believe SSS can be played successfully without rebuying every time I get under 15 BB. I've read on the subject here at PS, but I couldn't find any precise guidelines.

Lets say I have a 10-12 BB stack, how would my raise ranges change when playing EP, MP, LP, blinds?

Is a normal raise ok, or should I rather push?

Any other adjustments I should make?
  • 3 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      The SSS has been focused on over alot of hands, and playing exactly to the chart is probably going to be the most profitable. If I was playing with a SS, I wouldn't change anything. Whats the point in people doing (probably) 100's of hours perfecting a strategy, so that someone can come along and change it. It makes no sense IMO.

Stiev
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      The alternative to rebuying is playing Sklansky-Chubkov. When You are Ultra Short Stacked you don't raise you push allin directly, since that article is available when you become gold, I advise you to stick to the SSS 100% and rebuy for a while.
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks. :)

I'm looking forward to reading that article. :D