New look titan

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      What do you guys think of the new look titan? I think adding buttons such as bet "half pot, 2x pot, 3x pot, pot bet" are going to ruin titan. How do you determine the donks if everyone is betting standard amounts. The look is great, the brighter colours and such...

I think Pokerstars is unplayable, because every bet is pot sized, and there seems to be no maths involved. Unless you hit on the flop its impossible to play a hand until showdown.

What are all your views on this matter?

Stiev
  • 4 replies
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      What do you guys think of the new look titan? I think adding buttons such as bet "half pot, 2x pot, 3x pot, pot bet" are going to ruin titan. How do you determine the donks if everyone is betting standard amounts. The look is great, the brighter colours and such...

They usually play badly ;) That 'bet pot' button is gonna get used so so much :/
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      I like it. I don't need a script anymore.
      :P
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Lol Titan turns NL into a FL game. NICE. :D
      Maybe they like it and switch to FL. Hmmm. :)
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      Great marketing on behalf of titan, bigger pots (pot sized bet option) = bigger rake.

Although i agree that it is harder to pick out the players placing bets in regards to pot size or in relation to BB. I do like the fact that when you increase your bets they go according to BB when in small blind. Before when u raised in SB it added the SB onto your raise which threw my anal retentiveness for a loop.