Hero (SB): $10.00
      BB: $10.60
      UTG: $11.63
      UTG+1: $10.64
      MP: $30.33
      CO: $5.52

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is SB with T :heart: A :club:
      4 folds, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.70) 5 :diamond: K :spade: T :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.30) 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($1.30) K :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.62, BTN calls $0.62

Opponent unknown(38/23/8hands)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

It's going to be difficult to play vs BTN stack but of course vs his whole stealing range it's possible to play. If you feeling also secure in your postflop play and are capable of overplaying him then we could flat preflop but if rather not then 3bet it. Usually vs full stack I'd be happy to flat and keep his range wide.

Also I'd depend on BB here, either what kind of opponent he is. We don't want to play the hand being OOP and in a multiway pot.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

It's going to be difficult to play vs BTN stack but of course vs his whole stealing range it's possible to play. If you feeling also secure in your postflop play and are capable of overplaying him then we could flat preflop but if rather not then 3bet it. Usually vs full stack I'd be happy to flat and keep his range wide.

Also I'd depend on BB here, either what kind of opponent he is. We don't want to play the hand being OOP and in a multiway pot.

Best Regards.
      I have always a problem with this shorties wheter to 3bet or not. I mean if I 3bet am I 3bet folding or are the odds to good to lay it down?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      I have always a problem with this shorties wheter to 3bet or not. I mean if I 3bet am I 3bet folding or are the odds to good to lay it down?
      We don't have to 3bet always that huge vs their stacks. ;) Make enough to also be able to easily 3bet/Fold.