UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($23.94) VPIP: 17, PFR: 12, 3B: 5, AF: 1.1, Hands: 1092
      BTN ($10.72)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:club:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, CO calls $0.40, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.95) 9:diamond: Q:spade: 9:heart:

Hero bets $0.68, CO calls $0.68

TURN ($2.31) 9:diamond: Q:spade: 9:heart: 6:spade:

Hero bets $1.65, CO raises to $3.30, Hero raises to $11.10 (AI), CO calls $7.80

RIVER ($24.51) 9:diamond: Q:spade: 9:heart: 6:spade: T:diamond:

Hero shows A:diamond: A:club:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 0.1%, Turn 0.0%)

CO shows 9:club: 9:spade:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 99.9%, Turn 100.0%)

CO wins $23.51
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

Being also a bit deeper I might even Bet/Fold it on the turn cause what you going to see there? AQ? Would he even min-raise those kind of hands on the turn?

Also what about W$SD here for example for the guy?

Best Regards.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      He reps such a narrow value range, I don't really see any 9x flatting an utg raise, apart from 99. And I think he would always 3bet QQ. But as you mentioned what hands do we see here, AQ, and perhaps KQ, but they would most likely call the turn bet as apposed to raise, he could also be semi bluffing JT? But givrn his stats I don't really see him capable of that.

What about call turn, x/call river? I don't have his W$sd as iat work just now lol, I'll post it when I get home ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      He reps such a narrow value range, I don't really see any 9x flatting an utg raise, apart from 99. And I think he would always 3bet QQ. But as you mentioned what hands do we see here, AQ, and perhaps KQ, but they would most likely call the turn bet as apposed to raise, he could also be semi bluffing JT? But givrn his stats I don't really see him capable of that.

What about call turn, x/call river? I don't have his W$sd as iat work just now lol, I'll post it when I get home ;)
      Why would a opponent who has AF of 1,1 raise with AQ/KQ on the turn? From what does he get value from?

Calling turn and folding river of course wouldn't make sense.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Why would a opponent who has AF of 1,1 raise with AQ/KQ on the turn? From what does he get value from?
      Like i said, it wouldn't make sense from him to do this, rather call and get value from my bluffs and draws. :)

Calling turn and folding river of course wouldn't make sense.
      I meant call turn and check/call river?

Also what range would you put such an opponent on in this situation?

99,QQ....... cant see anything else raising for value, just bluffs. but i dont see such stats bluffing.

Also realised that if i put him on a bluff then my shove makes no sense at all :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hard to put the opponent on a exact range while not even knowing what's his calling range but while assuming it's PPs mainly you can put the range there yourself. :P Could maybe even be 66 which just floats the flop.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      his call open is 13% wtsd 42% and w$sd 49%

I guess its pretty obvious now that i was beat here. There are very few hands in his range that we beat, if any because, i dont think he is ever bluffing.

Also his fold to cbet is 40% so i think 66 i less likely, but again it makes sense, could well be apart of his range, and it beats us :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      his call open is 13% wtsd 42% and w$sd 49%

I guess its pretty obvious now that i was beat here. There are very few hands in his range that we beat, if any because, i dont think he is ever bluffing.

Also his fold to cbet is 40% so i think 66 i less likely, but again it makes sense, could well be apart of his range, and it beats us :)
      That's an average call open? What about CO? But I wouldn't ever exclude here vs such a guy who folds just 40%, he floats also 66 here.