Withdraw funds?

• SmoggieMan
      SmoggieMan
      Bronze
      hi, i would like 2 know how 2 withdraw my poker funds from poker770.....ive entered bank details and it just keeps popping up error occurred....is it because i havnt deposited or is it because ive won with ur $50 and i need it clearing??

im very confused with this and would appieciate any help.....
  • 7 replies
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      I know you have to generate a certain amount of rake before the starting capital is available to withdraw as your own money. I believe you have to rake $50 (not 100% sure) and maybe email them once you believe this is done.

Im not to sure how u go about withdrawing after that without depositing. Hopefully a mod can clear this up for you :)

What games do u play
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

To be able to withdraw you need to generate $50 of rake and/or tournament fees and you need to make a minimum deposit of $20. Please note that you can only cash out to a payment option you used to make a deposit previously. More information here.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • SmoggieMan
      SmoggieMan
      Bronze
      i like 2 play tournaments crashyy, i won $50 in a $1000 tournament finnishing 7th so would this cover the rake?...... so im guessing ive got 2 make a deposit so i can access my funds then ingrid?
      this is really confusing concidering im completey useless at this sort of thing lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Congrats for the tournament result! Well done! :)

Depositing funds will enable you to register a payment method in order to request a withdrawal. No biggie.

However, the $50 winnings would not qualify for the rake amount you need to reach. Its not how much you won but how much you played/raked. You understand?

So, for example you'll get 5 StrategyPoints for every $1 rake you produce. All you need to do is check how many StrategyPoints you have in total from Poker770 and divide it by 5 and voila, you have how much you raked so far. Please note that Bonus StrategyPoints won't count towards clearing bonus.

I've sent you a ticket where I've made the calculation for you just in case you wouldn't know how to start. :)

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      If that tourney was in the $1.10-5.50 dollar range chances are youve paid between 0.10 and 0.50 in rake (from that 1 MTT). Cash games would increase your raked amount quicker if you can play them or mass table 1table SNG's. I'm sure if you email support at 770 they will provide you with accurate figures of rake you have achieved so far and how much more you have to achieve in order to withdraw your full balance.

Congrats on the 7th place finish by the way
    • SmoggieMan
      SmoggieMan
      Bronze
      ok i want 2 keep the $50 i got for my quiz in my 770 account but if i deposit $20 can i then withdraw the $50 i won without worrying about the rake?
      And thanks for all the help guys its really usefull...
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Normally you should be able to cash out whatever amount over $50 you have without a problem, given of course that you deposit first. But why cash out so soon? You'll still have a first deposit bonus on the room! Personally I wouldn't waste that bonus on a $20 deposit (which will only give you $20 to $40 bonus).

You will have to deposit either way to be able to cash out, so I'd go for a bigger first deposit bigger than $20.

Only my 2c though :)