wagering requirements

• 10 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey itwillturnm8,

I think the wager amount is the amount that you go in bonuses, so $50 in your case, but I'm not 100% sure.

I always used to pen up the 888 Live Chat and asked them how much was left on my wager and they told me everytime, so this is probably your best option :)
    • itwillturnm8
      itwillturnm8
      Bronze
      Cheers Matt,

Just did that and after asking the same question several times got this answer:
      Daisy: You would receive a $50 bonus

Daisy: You would need to wager the bonus 30 times before you can cash it out

Here's the whole chat:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Daisy'

Daisy: Hi , this is Daisy from 888poker; thanks for chatting with me.
      I noticed you are in the cashier, let's get you playing......

you: Hi Daisy

Daisy: How are you?

you: good thanks

Daisy: Are you depositing at this present moment?

you: I was just thinking about depositing $500 in order to receive 10% bonus

you: can you tell me what are wagering requirements for this amount?

Daisy: Deposit $600 and I can give you a code for a 10% bonus up to $50

you: When can I cash out this amount and bonus amount?

Daisy: I am seeing that you need to gain 137 status points before you would be able to cashout

you: If I use ESP2012 and deposit $500 in order do get 10% instant bonus

you: when ail I be able to cash out?

Daisy: Have you used that code before?

you: what is wagering requirement for this amount?

you: no havent,wanted to do it today

you: http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/euromania-members.htm

you: it's this promo

Daisy: You can use that code to deposit

Daisy: I will hold and verify if your deposit is approved

you: I would like to know what would be wagering requirement before I deposit

you: it is big amount

you: What is usually wagering requirement per $100?

you: before being able to cash out

Daisy: You would need to gain 2.5 Bonus Points for every $1 of the received bonus amount.

you: I know that

Daisy: ok

you: but if I cash out before fullfiling wagering requirement( betting certain amount) I will lose bonus money no matter if I made enough Bonus points

you: just need to know what wagering requirement are

you: before being able to cash out initial deposited amount + bonus

Daisy: You would not loss the bonus money the funds would be sent back to your 888poker bank roll for to play some more

you: ah ok,cool

you: but

you: can you tell me what wagering amount is before I would be able to cash out initial deposit amount + bonus?

you: if lets say I deposit $500

Daisy: You would receive a $50 bonus

Daisy: You would need to wager the bonus 30 times before you can cash it out

you: only the bonus amount times 30?

you: regardless of deposit amount?

Daisy: that is correct

you: cool,thank you very much Daisy,have a nice day
    • itwillturnm8
      itwillturnm8
      Bronze
      Now what I do not understand is this part from terms and conditions:

5.All immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.

According to this in order to cash out $50 of bonus I need to make 2.5 points per $1 which is 125 points or $62.5 of rake. There is no such term as wagering 30 times bonus amount ,only 2.5 points per $1. I am very reluctant to deposit $500 until get this cleared up and 888 support is too hard to cope with :f_confused:
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by itwillturnm8
      Now what I do not understand is this part from terms and conditions:

5.All immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.

According to this in order to cash out $50 of bonus I need to make 2.5 points per $1 which is 125 points or $62.5 of rake. There is no such term as wagering 30 times bonus amount ,only 2.5 points per $1. I am very reluctant to deposit $500 until get this cleared up and 888 support is too hard to cope with :f_confused:
      I have same problem. Usually it was 2,5 bp per bonus $ for instant bonuses(this was for their similar promotions for Valentines day, St. Patrick day, ...).

Now I used code GER2012 and they gave me instant bonus but I will have to rake five times bonus amount, which is way worst(20%RB compared to 80% before) and the best thing is that in their T&C for this promotion is says 2,5bp per $.
      Euromania
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Sorry to read of your confusion :(

Hopefully 888 customer support can sort these queries out for you very soon :)

Keep us up-to-date with any developments. Sorry, I can't offer any other advice but 888 is not a poker room I regularly play at.

Have a great weekend,
      Gary
    • itwillturnm8
      itwillturnm8
      Bronze
      Has anyone deposited during this promo? I got 10% bonus alright but this promo said that when depositing I need to use code which is linked to national footbal team and that if the team whose code I used when depositing wins Euro 2012 I will get additional 100% bonus. I used Spain code and Spain won so I am supposed to get another $50. I asked support about it and they had no clue so was wandering if anyone else deposited using Spain code and got additional $50?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by itwillturnm8
      Has anyone deposited during this promo? I got 10% bonus alright but this promo said that when depositing I need to use code which is linked to national footbal team and that if the team whose code I used when depositing wins Euro 2012 I will get additional 100% bonus. I used Spain code and Spain won so I am supposed to get another $50. I asked support about it and they had no clue so was wandering if anyone else deposited using Spain code and got additional $50?
      Hi there itwillturnm8,

Have you got a link or email that maybe you could show their support? I don't play at 888 any more and they seemed to have stopped sending me promotional emails like they used to.

Hopefully you can get this sorted with them!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • itwillturnm8
      itwillturnm8
      Bronze
      I've received en email later during the day from 888 where I am informed that I am granted another $50 instant bonus since Spain won and I used Spain code when deposited last month :f_grin: All I need to do to be able to cash it out is to rake $62.5 .
      Yesterday I got monthly cashbox bonus-deposited $250 to get $50 of instant bonus and also got $5 as part of monthly cashbox. So when I rake 62.5+62.5+6.25 I will be able to cash out $105 of instant bonus I got this month which equals 80% of rakeback. :f_love: 888
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Wohoo! Nice one itwillturnm8 :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Waw me very jelly now itwillturnm8!!