Hello pokerstrategists

• grindshaft
      grindshaft
      Bronze
      Hello there im grindshaft from england im currently playing BSS on pokerstars NL25 and now taking shots at NL50, im interested in starting a blog to track my progress but im unsure how to post my pokertracker reports like graphs etc. into a post on here, could someone point me in the right direction please
  • 9 replies
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      Greetings GrindShaft,

I dont use pokertracker personally, However im sure when you click your results graph in PT you can right click and save the graph. Or you can use the old prnt scrn key method and paste it into something like paint and save it.

im not sure if you can upload an image directly to the forums. If not you can upload your saved image to a host like imageshack, then paste the URL link from there into your thread using the "insert image" button when posting a thread/reply. Hope this helps
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Originally posted by sridneel
      how do u post pictures on the forum...?
      please help!
      Get the picture of your graph by pressing "Print Screen" button and pasting it in paint or another photo editing software and then just save it or if your poker software allows then right click on the graph and save (Pokertracker has right click save as).
      Next you need to upload that picture on the internet so everyone can always see it. Popular image hosting services are imgur.com and imageshack.us but there are many out there so you can choose whichever you want. You could also create an account so you can easily remove images you don't want anymore.
      So you upload your image there from your computer and then you can see it in your internet browser. Then what you want to do is find the link to your picture. Those links you can find next to the image or if you can't then you can right click your image and "View image" on firefox or "open image in new tab" on chrome and then get the link from there. You then have to post the link here and put it in between the tags
      [img] image link goes here [/img]
      You can also use the shortcut icons so you don't have to write tags, for picture you click on the yellow square with the sun and mountains right under the SIZE and then post your link in there and it adds the img tags.
      edit: too slow
    • grindshaft
      grindshaft
      Bronze
      Hey crashyy thanks for the help, yeah ive figured out how to export the graph itself as a jpeg i was just unsure how to post into a thread, ill check out imageshack later and give it a try
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      yours is more detailed ;)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi grindshaft!

Welcome to the community!!

For posting graphs just upload your saved graph to a host like imageshack,
      copy the direct URL,
      click on insert image on PokerStrategy (next to youtube),
      paste the link in the pop up window,
      click "ok" and TADAAA

And yessss please start a blog! I'll be following your progress as well!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey grindshaft :)

definitely start a blog. it is a good place to write down thoughts and goals and it's nice to see progression. good luck with the nl50 shots too!
    • grindshaft
      grindshaft
      Bronze
      Thanks for the help guys going to put the theory into practice now (hopefully) haha
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      blesses grindshaft, go forth and own
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      There should be a symbol at the top right of your graph with four divergent blue arrows in the shape of a cross. Click that and save the file to your desktop.

To upload the image to the internet, use a site like ImageShack to host the image and link that back here. :)