Question about Freerolls

• jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Hi i´m new here, and i have been playing in William Hill.

I want to to know, if someone knows how i can play another freerolls, apart from the PokerStrategy freeroll?.
  • 6 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      There are depositor freerolls for which you need to make a deposit, for some you need tickets, then there are ones protected with a password, but with just some googling you can find the password. Some are region locked so if they are not in your region you can't play. Just check in the William Hill software when are some freerolls coming up that you have time to play and then take a look what you need to get in them, they usually have info about who organises those freerolls so then just search for some info and hope that they are only protected with a password as those are the most easiest to get into.
      Also you can just register in other rooms where there are more freerolls, but don't just register in a room, figure out what you need to do to register through an affiliate like Pokerstrategy.com, I have some rooms that I don't have any affiliate just because I was hunting freerolls back in the day.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for that Krishjanis :)
    • jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Thank you very much, Krishjanis
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi jmm88,

Did you find everything after Krishjanis wonderful advice?

If you are short on cash at the minute you can always take a look at our free poker offers! They are quite small but still they are something, right?

Free $8 at 888 Pokerr
      Free $7.70 at Poker770
      Twenty for Twenty at PKR

Please note - that the above offers have country restrictions so they may not be applicable to you!

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Sadly, no, i think William hill is not so famous, but i´m not low in cash, is just that there is some goods freerolls in William Hill, and i want to have all the oporttunities i can get to build my bankroll :) , but thanks anyway.
    • lilmissy2700
      lilmissy2700
      Bronze
      If you dont mind spending a few of your points for a freeroll entry there are currently some tournaments with small prize pools and $0.00 entry free on William Hill called Spring Bounce. I have noticed at least 3 of these a day since I started playing a few days ago. Points for entry seem to range from 5-10pts. Just moments ago, I came in 8th out of 228 and won just over a dollar. Best of luck to you in building your bankroll :)
      lilmissy2700