Neverending weekend bad beats!

• Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      On weekdays I generally do well, but on weekends I get owned by donks! All kind of crap works for them on weekends! I mean all!!! When I say all I include worst plays imaginable (like chasing and getting gutshots on rivers, shortstack retards calling pre flop with crap and hitting two pairs on my TPTK as well as allin goings with mid and low pairs and winning the same to my premium pairs)and normal plays but just irational number of worst luck possible (like KK on AA, QQ on AA or KK LAG player, set on higher set atc.). Every weekend I lose more then half I earned on weekdays! It's been a year now that is happening!
      And it's really bad luck, not my poor play! I read all kind of whinning here and when I see the hands they post I realize it was bad play that does it... Anybody having similar experience???
  • 3 replies
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      Not at all. My winrate almost triples over the weekend period, due to the increased traffic of fish.
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BObamaJr
      Not at all. My winrate almost triples over the weekend period, due to the increased traffic of fish.
      I agree that fish-traffic is huge on weekends and they get miraculous cards almost every second time in crap that was supposed to happen once every 15 hands!
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      Only on Sundays, super juicy mtt fields and huge amount of fish makes me open mega-session, and I think best Sunday I ever had is -70$