This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pocker tracker agression factors

• mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      What to do with these values and what to conclude out of the values and in what situations you would make a different action?

I'm now basicly playing of the pfr and vpip only, and I would want to increas my poker tracker knowledge.
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You could also edit PAHUD to
      Aggression factor- that shows how many times you´ll get c/r or r/r with draws, tp hands or nothing :D . If af is over 2,0 then he could certainly make moves without hand.
      Fold to contibet- if it is over 80% then you could contibet almost 100%, because player would fold all of his weak hands and only call/raise with strong ones.
      Went to showdown- is player a callingstation or not. Don´t bluff players whoś wtsd is over 30%- they don´t believe you and call you down light. Combining that with low fold to contibet and hi af it is better just to c/f a lot of flops where you missed and didn´t pair your overcards.
      Attempt to Steal blinds. That shows how often would player raise from CO or BU.
      If that number is 30 and higher then you should make sometimes 3-bet bluffs with 98s or 45s or 22-99, since they simply fold to your 3-bet too often. And you could always make contibet or if you don´t want to (since they have high WTSD) then c/f. But for certainly they don´t steal you that often any more.
      But be careful making too many 3-bet bluffs, since next time when he opens he probably has good hand and you´re facing 4-bet. Fighting over the blinds is always the difficult part playing oop against lag.
      And I´m going to add: Fold BB %. Player could be playing 10/10, but his fold to BB% could be 60% - that shows that he won´t fold light to your SB, BU or CO steal and might play back with 3-bet.
      Hope that helped:)
    • mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      great info mate thx
    • mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      Kaitz what did u chose to let PAHUD show?
      Al those things?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Yes
      vpip, pfr, af, total hands, at.to steal blinds, fold to contibet, wtsd.