Pocker tracker agression factors

• mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      What to do with these values and what to conclude out of the values and in what situations you would make a different action?

I'm now basicly playing of the pfr and vpip only, and I would want to increas my poker tracker knowledge.
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You could also edit PAHUD to
      Aggression factor- that shows how many times you´ll get c/r or r/r with draws, tp hands or nothing :D . If af is over 2,0 then he could certainly make moves without hand.
      Fold to contibet- if it is over 80% then you could contibet almost 100%, because player would fold all of his weak hands and only call/raise with strong ones.
      Went to showdown- is player a callingstation or not. Don´t bluff players whoś wtsd is over 30%- they don´t believe you and call you down light. Combining that with low fold to contibet and hi af it is better just to c/f a lot of flops where you missed and didn´t pair your overcards.
      Attempt to Steal blinds. That shows how often would player raise from CO or BU.
      If that number is 30 and higher then you should make sometimes 3-bet bluffs with 98s or 45s or 22-99, since they simply fold to your 3-bet too often. And you could always make contibet or if you don´t want to (since they have high WTSD) then c/f. But for certainly they don´t steal you that often any more.
      But be careful making too many 3-bet bluffs, since next time when he opens he probably has good hand and you´re facing 4-bet. Fighting over the blinds is always the difficult part playing oop against lag.
      And I´m going to add: Fold BB %. Player could be playing 10/10, but his fold to BB% could be 60% - that shows that he won´t fold light to your SB, BU or CO steal and might play back with 3-bet.
      Hope that helped:)
    • mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      great info mate thx
    • mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      Kaitz what did u chose to let PAHUD show?
      Al those things?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Yes
      vpip, pfr, af, total hands, at.to steal blinds, fold to contibet, wtsd.