Tableninja PS: No Moneybookers?

• NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      On the webpage there is a Moneybookers logo, so I topped my account to buy Tableninja PS. However, when checking out, there is no Moneybookers option. Does this mean the icon is wrong? :)

It's pretty much the only option for me to pay for the TN at this time and would love to start grinding tomorrow.
  • 3 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      For me Moneybookers isn't also showing up, no idea why, you could drop and email to sales@holdemmanager.com
      Another way is to just not buy Table Ninja as Pokerstars have their own hotkeys (under Options/Hotkey Settings (Beta)). I used to use Table Ninja, but the hotkeys just work better for me, there is no lag at all, I used to get lag and buttons weren't registering with Table Ninja, also stars put out so many updates that Table Ninja is broken a lot of the time. Also I can use any theme I want. I can see how for SNG's Table Ninja is really useful, but for cash games you can do without it.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      They mailed me back saying they don't allow Moneybookers payments anymore. I've worked my way around this problem though, thanks to totte1992 <3
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Silver
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      For me Moneybookers isn't also showing up, no idea why, you could drop and email to sales@holdemmanager.com
      Another way is to just not buy Table Ninja as Pokerstars have their own hotkeys (under Options/Hotkey Settings (Beta)). I used to use Table Ninja, but the hotkeys just work better for me, there is no lag at all, I used to get lag and buttons weren't registering with Table Ninja, also stars put out so many updates that Table Ninja is broken a lot of the time. Also I can use any theme I want. I can see how for SNG's Table Ninja is really useful, but for cash games you can do without it.
      so true