Hello, this is me

• Maligen
      Maligen
      Bronze
      Greetings!

I started playing live poker long time ago, and after some success I decided to go online. Started on FTP with a rakeback promo from an other site, and for some time now I'm on PartyPoker with the help of PokerStrategy.com ($50).
      I'm playing on micro limit (CG), but also planning to make a first deposit to Stars maybe, so I could go a lil higher in limits, hovewer I hope that won't be a suicide. We'll see.

TL;DR
      After some hesitation, this week I decided to be part of the PS community.
      I have HM, and it helped me find some leaks in my play and I decided to post some hands to discuss, but wanted to say "Hi" first.

Sincerly,
      MN
  • 7 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hello Maligen and welcome to the community :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Maligen

Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forums, thank you for taking the time to post here and introduce yourself :)

So what did you play when you were playing back at Full Tilt? was that micro cash games too? Did you have much success there?

I'm glad you've decided to become a part of the community and i'm looking forward to see you posting all over the place

Welcome again and good luck with your poker

Carl
    • Maligen
      Maligen
      Bronze
      Hey Carl!

I started with SNGs and CG Razz on FTP, but ended up playin NLHM CG also, on micro. The starting of Rush Poker was very good, I got used to it also. I pretty much miss Razz and Rush, that's why I'm also thinkin of going to PS, but unfortunatelly my PS account is not connected with Pokerstrategy.

Sincerly,
      MN
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I haven't played much razz before how did you get into that? just decide to play it one day then never looked back?

Maybe you could try Blaze poker out it's Microgamings version of rush available on Unibet and i think Ladbrokes and it's pretty damn soft there!! I haven't tried it myself but if its not up to the same standards as Rush/Zoom then i'm 100% sure the fishiness of the players at the regular tables will make up for it.

You can read more about blaze in This news item

Hope this hepls

Carl
    • Maligen
      Maligen
      Bronze
      My live-poker buddy showed me how easy it is to beat Razz CG on FTP, so I got on the track.

Have you still got this 2nd free $50 offer for Microgamings or that's not working anymore ? I would be interested if so.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerly,
      MN
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hmm i'm afraid the 2nd starting capital is offered at random by the marketing team and only on whichever site is specified in the email :( i just thought since you were thinking of depositing i would give you more options that just pokerstars. Of course i can't make the decision for you though :P
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      hello new person