This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG low blind QQ 3bet/call push ?

• newsat
      newsat
      Bronze
      late QQ 120BB

A(early player, 60BB) openraise 3BB

B(next player, 45BB) call

all fold

I raise 10BB

all fold

A push

B call

I should have called ?

and if I have 60BB on same condition ?
  • 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Any reads will be helpful, but usually, we need to fold QQ after 2 all ins before us. The thing is that I really doubt player B has a hand that dominates us(unless we have reads he flats KK, AK f.e.), so we mainly bother about A's open raise range. If he is a tight regular player or just a tight unknown that seems competent, I would prefer to flat with QQ having position as this is a huge positional advantage(gaining extra info from where we stand in the hand) + if we 3bet, we have to 3bet/fold, which is not good with QQ as we turn it into a bluff.

If you had 60bb-it's the same thing. I prefer call over re-raise + if we re-raise, I prefer 3bet/folding as played. It's more eff. stack sizes that matter.
    • cathal08
      cathal08
      Bronze
      IMO i think it was a good and responsible laydown QQ is a strong hand but against 2 opponents all in your risking elimination with 120BB you would most likely be in a race or behind at least 1 of them
      you played it well good fold