Dealt to Hero Q:heart: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, SB raises to $2, fold, Hero calls $1.40

FLOP ($4.20) Q:diamond: 6:diamond: 3:heart:

SB bets $4.20, Hero calls $4.20

TURN ($12.60) Q:diamond: 6:diamond: 3:heart: 9:club:

SB bets $19.33 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $11.97

23/12/2.3, cbet 83, cbet turn 100, 197 hands

I am not sure how should I analyze those anononimous tables hands. The stats as I see are reseted from time to time, otherwise for the same player the samples would be much bigger. But at the same table if player sits out and another sit in his place, stats are continuing without reseting.

Just googled and actually there is feature to reset hud :)

Dbl left click on player to switch to session,
      Dbl right click to reset session.
      Dbl click on pots panel to switch everybody

I will give a try next session. But as for notes - I now write notes to the table software, not hud. But I guess I should write to hud, not sure if they will be saved after reset so I could use them in my review.

I don't 4bet/push because we are deep. And on turn the bet is too big I guess to call.
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

It's only possible in HM2 to reset stats and not in HM1. :) For that given sample I doubt that you have relevant stats and correct guy.

About the play I don't really see any reason calling preflop and then even laying down TPTK, just donation of money in long run, especially when calling the flop and then hoping that the guy is Check/Folding the turn.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      but its 125bb deep, did you notice that?

Yeah, too bad reseting only works on HM2. But I am not fan of buying it, because some say its not that good, and HM1 is good enough, despite some not supported important things.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      but its 125bb deep, did you notice that?

Yeah, too bad reseting only works on HM2. But I am not fan of buying it, because some say its not that good, and HM1 is good enough, despite some not supported important things.
      Well, what are you hoping to hit then I'd ask you if you calling preflop? Or what kind of actions? Especially when the guy has CB so high...
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Well, what are you hoping to hit then I'd ask you if you calling preflop? Or what kind of actions? Especially when the guy has CB so high...

I can hit Qx or Ax and call him down. Just I was expecting bets not more than pot size on turn.

I didn't write 3bet stat, but might be that he is not 3beting very often according to his PFR. So I would not loose very often even when I don't hit - I can c/f maybe the flop and wait for a hit and then bluffcatch him all streets.

Another option is to bluff 4bet preflop. If we assume he is not 5beting light, we cannot stack off 125 bb deep preflop with this hand. So I thought its a waste of hand to 4bet, better to wait A2s and 4bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

I can hit Qx or Ax and call him down. Just I was expecting bets not more than pot size on turn.

I didn't write 3bet stat, but might be that he is not 3beting very often according to his PFR. So I would not loose very often even when I don't hit - I can c/f maybe the flop and wait for a hit and then bluffcatch him all streets.

Another option is to bluff 4bet preflop. If we assume he is not 5beting light, we cannot stack off 125 bb deep preflop with this hand. So I thought its a waste of hand to 4bet, better to wait A2s and 4bet.
      With his shove he could easily just go for maximum fold equity. :)

Yes, 4bet/Folding is better option if you are planning to fold in such a spot postflop.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Yes, 4bet/Folding is better option if you are planning to fold in such a spot postflop.

If its ok to call this bet on turn, then I probably better call it than 4bet/fold preflop :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

If its ok to call this bet on turn, then I probably better call it than 4bet/fold preflop :)
      Well, you didn't Call it. So yes, 4bet/Fold it better.