Please interpret my stats!

• Brejk06
      Brejk06
      Bronze
      I have been playing about 8k hands and striktly followed Short Stack Strategy. I feel that I have had loads of unluck with the best hands and i was wondering if you could have a look at my PT3 stats & charts and basiclly explain to me if i have been running really unlucky or if there is something wrong with my game? I think i play really good most of the time but its good to have a second opinion.

Click here -> Graph
  • 3 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Well... your stats seem ok, about 10% VP$IP and 6-8% PFR. Maybe your VP$IP could be a little higher, like 12-14%, limping some low PP and Axs in late position.

Your W$SD is where it should be (above 50%), so I think you didn't had really bad luck yet.

Your winning rate is IMO not bad, $30 after 8k hands on NL10, could be a bit higher, but you've been in downswing lately, which will soon level out. :D

The only thing that bothers me is the rake... $90 for 8k hands? After myself playing 8k hands on NL10 (Party) my rake is 'just' $32. But I don't know a lot about this, so I will let someone more experienced explain.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      Well... your stats seem ok, about 10% VP$IP and 6-8% PFR. Maybe your VP$IP could be a little higher, like 12-14%, limping some low PP and Axs in late position.

Your W$SD is where it should be (above 50%), so I think you didn't had really bad luck yet.

Your winning rate is IMO not bad, $30 after 8k hands on NL10, could be a bit higher, but you've been in downswing lately, which will soon level out. :D

The only thing that bothers me is the rake... $90 for 8k hands? After myself playing 8k hands on NL10 (Party) my rake is 'just' $32. But I don't know a lot about this, so I will let someone more experienced explain.
      He is obviously playing on full tilt.
    • Brejk06
      Brejk06
      Bronze
      im playing on mansion poker and i have heard that PokerTracker 3 miscalculates the rake from mansion. its actually alot less.