This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Please interpret my stats!

• Brejk06
      Brejk06
      Bronze
      I have been playing about 8k hands and striktly followed Short Stack Strategy. I feel that I have had loads of unluck with the best hands and i was wondering if you could have a look at my PT3 stats & charts and basiclly explain to me if i have been running really unlucky or if there is something wrong with my game? I think i play really good most of the time but its good to have a second opinion.

Click here -> Graph
  • 3 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Well... your stats seem ok, about 10% VP$IP and 6-8% PFR. Maybe your VP$IP could be a little higher, like 12-14%, limping some low PP and Axs in late position.

Your W$SD is where it should be (above 50%), so I think you didn't had really bad luck yet.

Your winning rate is IMO not bad, $30 after 8k hands on NL10, could be a bit higher, but you've been in downswing lately, which will soon level out. :D

The only thing that bothers me is the rake... $90 for 8k hands? After myself playing 8k hands on NL10 (Party) my rake is 'just' $32. But I don't know a lot about this, so I will let someone more experienced explain.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      Well... your stats seem ok, about 10% VP$IP and 6-8% PFR. Maybe your VP$IP could be a little higher, like 12-14%, limping some low PP and Axs in late position.

Your W$SD is where it should be (above 50%), so I think you didn't had really bad luck yet.

Your winning rate is IMO not bad, $30 after 8k hands on NL10, could be a bit higher, but you've been in downswing lately, which will soon level out. :D

The only thing that bothers me is the rake... $90 for 8k hands? After myself playing 8k hands on NL10 (Party) my rake is 'just' $32. But I don't know a lot about this, so I will let someone more experienced explain.
      He is obviously playing on full tilt.
    • Brejk06
      Brejk06
      Bronze
      im playing on mansion poker and i have heard that PokerTracker 3 miscalculates the rake from mansion. its actually alot less.