Everest

• 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Relative18,

I had a brief look at Everests web page and Romania is not on the restricted list.

Legal Use. By use of House software, websites or services, Player is not contravening any laws of Player's local Jurisdiction. Player is not resident in the following countries: Malta, United States of America, Israel, Turkey.

Can you please contact our customer support for further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Relative18
      Relative18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Relative18,

I had a brief look at Everests web page and Romania is not on the restricted list.

Legal Use. By use of House software, websites or services, Player is not contravening any laws of Player's local Jurisdiction. Player is not resident in the following countries: Malta, United States of America, Israel, Turkey.

Can you please contact our customer support for further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
      Gary
      On pokestrategy romania forum , Everest Room dosn;t appear , and dosn;t apper in the promotions or poker rooms sections ... And some guy give me that link , but seems to be restricted ....
    • viorica
      viorica
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Everest Poker and Poker770 are the two partners that don't allow Romanian players therefore the rake race is not available for Romania.

Cheers,
      Vio
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you viorica for posting here and clearing things up :)

Kind regards,
      Gary