This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Q2o ex.2 6.06.

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      UTG: $3.80
      UTG+1: $10.28
      MP: $10.00
      CO: $8.77
      BTN: $11.68
      SB: $19.67
      Hero (BB): $10.45

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with 2 :heart: Q :spade:
      3 folds, CO calls $0.10, 1 fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.30) A :heart: 9 :club: 4 :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($0.30) Q :club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, CO calls $0.20, SB folds

River: ($0.70) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

• 4 replies
    • Lasso
      Lasso
      Bronze
      i would bet the turn. many draws are possible on the turn tho, but u dont get many to fold + there can be easily better qx who would check the flop and call/bet the turn. though there are several draws out and after the river i like the c/c as played. especially if its that size u obviously have to call on that nice blank. i would have check/folded on the turn anyway, because ur kicker sucks.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Against such a loose guy I don't even mind the play, he could still have enough of draws on the turn even and which missed on the river. Difficult to fold for the given odds. :D

Best Regards.
    • Lasso
      Lasso
      Bronze
      hero is betting vs 2 villains on the turn. if he was hu its a clear bet for value. but vs 2 this seems to be a little bit marginal imo.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Lasso
      hero is betting vs 2 villains on the turn. if he was hu its a clear bet for value. but vs 2 this seems to be a little bit marginal imo.
      One guy is super loose and assuming that they have enough of FD/SD hands in their range, maybe even weaker PPs/pairs I don't mind to do it for value. Check/Folding at the same time might be too weak.