This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all

• Musher1993
      Musher1993
      Bronze
      Hi, my names Mark i'm 18 from the UK and have been playing poker on and off for quite a while, i finally decided to play it a bit better and am seeking to improve while (hopefully) moving up the stakes.

I'm currently playing 1Euro SnGs on Ladbrokes using the $50 scheme however once i've got rid of the rake and can move the money i plan to move back to PokerStars or another poker room with decent traffic as Ladbrokes is a bit slow for me.

I'm always willing to have a chat with people be it about poker or something else, so any questions feel free to ask :)
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Mark and welcome to our lovely community!

I quite like Ladbrokes myself but it can be a bit slow sometimes I agree. It depends on what you are looking for of course.

If you are willing to have a chat I can assure you there are a miriad of chatters on here who will be more than willing to give you an opinion on just about anything you can care to imagine! :)

Oh and if you like to chat that much, may I suggest you start a blog? It will be a great way to meet likeminded players and get help with your playing progress! Here is the link in case you like the idea; all you need is a catchy title and off you go!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1435

Meanwhile, if you need any help with anything, just ask it's why we are here.

Very best regards for now,

Mal.
    • Musher1993
      Musher1993
      Bronze
      Thanks for the warm welcome Mal :)

I quite like Ladbrokes so i'll probably not move the entire BR but for wanting a quick game PokerStars seemed easier to get one started when i played on there, although the players were a lot less predictable at micro stake SnGs.

I probably will make a blog thanks for the suggestion :) my last exam for college is on thursday so after that when i have more time to play i will sure to do that
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      yo marky