Hi all

• Musher1993
      Musher1993
      Bronze
      Hi, my names Mark i'm 18 from the UK and have been playing poker on and off for quite a while, i finally decided to play it a bit better and am seeking to improve while (hopefully) moving up the stakes.

I'm currently playing 1Euro SnGs on Ladbrokes using the $50 scheme however once i've got rid of the rake and can move the money i plan to move back to PokerStars or another poker room with decent traffic as Ladbrokes is a bit slow for me.

I'm always willing to have a chat with people be it about poker or something else, so any questions feel free to ask :)
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Mark and welcome to our lovely community!

I quite like Ladbrokes myself but it can be a bit slow sometimes I agree. It depends on what you are looking for of course.

If you are willing to have a chat I can assure you there are a miriad of chatters on here who will be more than willing to give you an opinion on just about anything you can care to imagine! :)

Oh and if you like to chat that much, may I suggest you start a blog? It will be a great way to meet likeminded players and get help with your playing progress! Here is the link in case you like the idea; all you need is a catchy title and off you go!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1435

Meanwhile, if you need any help with anything, just ask it's why we are here.

Very best regards for now,

Mal.
    • Musher1993
      Musher1993
      Bronze
      Thanks for the warm welcome Mal :)

I quite like Ladbrokes so i'll probably not move the entire BR but for wanting a quick game PokerStars seemed easier to get one started when i played on there, although the players were a lot less predictable at micro stake SnGs.

I probably will make a blog thanks for the suggestion :) my last exam for college is on thursday so after that when i have more time to play i will sure to do that
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      yo marky