Black
      $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

UTG: $48.50
      CO: $74.52
      BTN: $38.75
      Hero (SB): $80.90
      BB: $99.32

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with 3 :heart: 3 :spade:
      1 fold, CO raises to $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.25, BB raises to $6, CO calls $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

Flop: ($18.00) 2 :spade: 3 :diamond: J :spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $12.00, BB folds, CO calls $12

Turn: ($42.00) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $23.00, CO calls $23

River: ($88.00) A :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $39.90, CO folds

BB 24/20, 3bet 11, squeeze 5

CO

Preflop I didnt want to 3bet CO, because he wont fold often, but if I call, stacks are deep enough for giving me good implied odds. After the squeeze and another call, all 3 of us being deep I think it's an easy call.
      On the flop I didnt want to give a freecard, so I donked out.
      Turn is a blank, so bet again.
      On the river the flush got there, but CO cant have many flushes in his range after calling flop+turn (maybe K:sQ, Q:sT). I pushed for value here, there are basically two hands that could call me, QJs and 22 (if he didnt raise it earlier), plus maybe AJs, if he "herocalled" my turn barrel with that.
      What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Preflop: Not a huge fan of calling here, the BB could easily squeeze there while he also has rather higher 3bet + not so low SQZ % either. Nor we can't just set mine vs that wide CO range even if we are deep. I'd most likely just fold the low PPs here.

As played
      Postflop: Vs that kind of guy I don't really see how you can value-shove the river. He has a W$SD of 61%, so no way its' a value-shove there, you kinda turning your hand into bluff over value.

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz
      Postflop: Vs that kind of guy I don't really see how you can value-shove the river. He has a W$SD of 61%, so no way its' a value-shove there, you kinda turning your hand into bluff over value.
      I felt shoving also very thin, but what other options do we have on the river? Less than halfpot left, so we cant really blockbet/fold. Check/fold?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Originally posted by veriz
      I felt shoving also very thin, but what other options do we have on the river? Less than halfpot left, so we cant really blockbet/fold. Check/fold?
      Guess I'd go for it, CO may easily have JJ/QQ in his range there and maybe even some FDs.