Is this possible?

• eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      First off, sorry for vague title, but I don't know how to summarize my question in just a few words.. :/

Is it possible to make a filer in Elephant for playing different strategies? Let me clear it up, let's say my BR is sufficient for NL4.. And I'd like to play MSS and BSS.. For example one day I might feel tired and am more for playing MSS, while other when I'm energized I would like to play BSS and focus on 2 tables only and try to adjust like crazy..

But I don't want to end up with just 1 graph which has mixed stats altogether.. :/

Like, can I before i start playing NL4 MSS, go to elephant, create some sort of filter(?) for MSS and play MSS... Later on, if i want to play BSS, before I jump to the tables, select BSS 'filter' and play BSS?

Therefore I would be able to play two totally different strategies and end up with two separated graphs..

Can this be done with 2 databases, 1 for MSS and second for BSS?

Thanks..
  • 3 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I can't think of any other way than just using two databases, without having major drawbacks.
      Just go with the 2 databases, the worst you will lose is HUD information on players.
      If you played different stakes, game type then it's easy, but at the same limit not so much, best idea that comes to mind is filtering by stack size, but what is MSS 60bb? If you double up then it's 120bb and until you leave the table all the hands would count for BSS because you would have set 100bb stack size filter for that.
    • eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      I can't think of any other way than just using two databases, without having major drawbacks.

Yeah, me neither..

Just go with the 2 databases, the worst you will lose is HUD information on players.

Yup, but just imagine how GREAT it would be, to like MASS multitable with MSS with slim profits, and then go BSS and go crazy while having so many hands, because you play 2 different strategies at same level.. You could adjust so well, with all that stats.. :/

but what is MSS 60bb? If you double up then it's 120bb and until you leave the table all the hands would count for BSS because you would have set 100bb stack size filter for that.

Well MSS is 40bb BI, and you should go out when you're more than 50bb's in plus.. So filtering with 100bb's should work.. It will give pretty much dead-on info, because I usually leave when I'm 50bb's, at least when 80bb, but hardly do I ever keep playing MSS with 90bb's+..

Thanks for heads up, but I think they should really add a feature for this..

P.S. Am I able to filter in Elephant by stack sizes?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      aaah so MSS is 40bb, so yeah that could work.
      Dunno if you can filter by stack size in Elephant, but you can do it in Poker Tracker 4 and it's free for now until it's in beta.