$50 + $100...really?

• ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      i was just wondering what you have to do in order to get that extra $100 starting capital.

i've heard someone say u get it once u reach diamond status, but no real confirmation. can someone give me a solid answer?

and just so we're clear, i'm not talking about the bonus you get for playing on the site and collecting so and so much points.

...or are they the same thing? help plz
  • 9 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi ehkayforty7

After receiving our $50 starting capital you can clear an additional $50 bonus at Full Tilt Poker. You have to clear the bonus before you can withdraw.

In the "Cashier" window you can see your bonus details. You have 120 days to clear the bonus. The bonus will be credited in $5 steps to your account.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      so the $100 you guys offered is really only $50? that's what you're saying?

why wouldn't you just put $50 +$50 on your page then?
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      when you registered, it was pretty clear written that the bonus in FTP is only 50$.In return, you have rakeback.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ehkayforty7
      so the $100 you guys offered is really only $50? that's what you're saying?

why wouldn't you just put $50 +$50 on your page then?
      Hello ehkayforty7,

At all points of the registration process it states the the Full-Tilt bonus is $50 + $50. The $50 + $100 bonuses are at Party, Mansion and Titan. The Stars bonus is $50 with a $100 deposit bonus.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      ahh, okay, must of missed that during the sign-up.

thanks for the clarification.

and no, i don't have rakeback. :(
      only found out about it a few days after registering with PS, and so i'm going to have to wait until i have some money to make a deposit so i can withdraw my money on my current account (that doesn't have rakeback) and deposit it into a a new account which will have rakeback.

can't believe i never heard of that feature before.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ehkayforty7
      ahh, okay, must of missed that during the sign-up.

thanks for the clarification.

and no, i don't have rakeback. :(
      only found out about it a few days after registering with PS, and so i'm going to have to wait until i have some money to make a deposit so i can withdraw my money on my current account (that doesn't have rakeback) and deposit it into a a new account which will have rakeback.

can't believe i never heard of that feature before.
      What do you mean you don't have rakeback? If you are registered at Full Tilt via PokerStrategy (which you are) you automatically have rakeback. Its sent at around the 10th of the month.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      oh, i didn't know that.

sweet deal. :D
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      btw, how much % of the rake do we get back?
    • kogster
      kogster
      Bronze
      full tilt is 27%