Please evaluate my stats and graphs (SSS NL20 titan)

• alexkz
      alexkz
      Bronze

I lost without showdown too much, so thats why my winrate is too low. But i dont know how to change it, because im playing according to SSS-strategy.
      So, i need in your help guys. How to improve my game?
  • 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I have never played SSS, other people will be able to help you more than me. Your VPIP and PF raise should be the same I think. If i'm correct in thinking, in the SSS you raise or fold. Its only minimal difference, maybe your limpimg in when its a family pot or something, and this can lead to you chasing hands, and loosing money. Just a thought.

Stiev
    • alexkz
      alexkz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      I have never played SSS, other people will be able to help you more than me. Your VPIP and PF raise should be the same I think. If i'm correct in thinking, in the SSS you raise or fold. Its only minimal difference, maybe your limpimg in when its a family pot or something, and this can lead to you chasing hands, and loosing money. Just a thought.

Stiev
      Im playing only small pocket pairs after 2 limpers, Axs after 3, and sometimes complete SB in multipot with connectors/Axs. Its standart for SSS player. On the flop playing check/fold if i hit nothing or somethink f.e middle pair etc...

Anyway thanks for reply;)
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      I don't know, from this 10 hand you are in profit 420$ so how can you be dow 380$ with others, it looks to me as if you are either doing some bad calls on blinds and then putting too much money in pot when you don't have the best hand, or that you are stealing and restealing bad. It's just a wild guess, no offense.

I had the same stats few weeks ago, then I tried playing more tight, my VPIP is now 4.5 and PFR 4.2, I also don't steal that much as it is not that crucial on NL20 as on higher limits. This kind of play gave me more profit than before.

GL
    • alexkz
      alexkz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hunt32
      I had the same stats few weeks ago, then I tried playing more tight, my VPIP is now 4.5 and PFR 4.2, I also don't steal that much as it is not that crucial on NL20 as on higher limits. This kind of play gave me more profit than before.
      4.5/4.2...hmmm... Is it really more profitable for you??? What is your winrate with such stats?:) ?
      I thought VPIP/PFR 7-7.5/7-6.5 is ideal for this limit. Yes, my postflop isnt good (especially on freeplay) - thats why i'll try to play more tighter on freeplay.
      Last 2 weeks im trying to steal/resteal more, and the most of this moves are succesfull (with stats).

Thank you!
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      my winrate was about 200$ on NL25 15k hands
    • BlackTempler
      BlackTempler
      Bronze
      more blind defend!