Just another wannabe pro

• filivy
      filivy
      Basic
      Hello everybody !!

I'm wannabe poker pro/student at electrotechical engineering looking to make some poker buddies.

Have some basic knowledge in poker, hoping to improve.Overall I'm losing player my bankroll reached top ~2k$ then i donk it off in PLO100 and 200.I'm aware of BRM and know all about it, but one monkey tilting session, beer and showing off in front of my friends and losi it all.

OK, enough vining :)

Hope I'll find my answers here

GL at tables
  • 3 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi filivy!

Welcome to the community!!

:O Sounds like you had a huge tilting session! Do you have anything left or did you bust your complete roll? Well you write your roll, but still.

Maybe you can take the quiz, receive $50 and start with building up your bankroll again?

What did you play before you busted your roll?

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them!

RasTweet
    • filivy
      filivy
      Basic
      I busted the whole roll, now I'm rebuilding at dompkr(skin on everleaf) playing NL10 using kelly criteriom.

Before I busted I played NLHE HU 50 and 6max NL50 on Bwin(ongame skin), with ~75% of volume on HU tables.

P.S. not sure if I can write poker sites names, mods feel free to censor this
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Do you actually beat these games ??????? or do you play at these stakes by just repeatedly depositing ???